The Most Hated Man on the Internet

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must be blocked. I hear sound but only see a green screen.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sounds like a video driver/codec problem. Try a different browser, or restart, or update your drivers/browser.

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It works in Chrome, but all other YouTube vids have been working in FF. I've been having graphics issues with MLP on FF. Pages go blank and freeze occasionally because Firefox gets denied access to the graphics.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I guess the lesson is don't have compromising shit in digital format. Duh!...

and don't save your iphone photos to icloud where people can hack it.

ORRR, have a ridiculous 16 character password full of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols,.. so it would take a very long time to hack it even by brute force. .. the bad guys will move on to easier targets.

1659723468325.png

Deftone

Reaction score
Should I be? Always looking for a good watch.
Interesting story, but kind of turns your stomach as well.
What a scumbag! That is really vile!
Totally. I can't figure out who is worse: Hunter Moore or his followers.

We are two episodes in and all I can think is I would immediately try to hire bikers to have this piece of shit beaten to a pulp.

TheX

Not a Navy SEAL
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

ORRR, have a ridiculous 16 character password full of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols,.. so it would take a very long time to hack it even by brute force. .. the bad guys will move on to easier targets.

View attachment 626056
That graph is misleading. Most portals/systems have a max number of tries before you get a 5 minute lockout.

Deftone

Reaction score
Well I guess the lesson is don't have compromising shit in digital format. Duh!...

Bingo!

If you post pics of your bare ass on the internet then be prepared for the consequences.
The point is, a large percentage of these people were hacked, and their pics were stolen and they could prove it. This guy was working with a hacker to steal pics that weren't posted anywhere or sent to anyone. Then he posted their FB accounts & personal information including home address and phone numbers. If you already post your nude pics somewhere, he wasn't really even interested in those. He mostly wanted people's private pics that he stole, including minors. Total scumbag.

Howard2k

Reaction score

No, he was hacking into people's accounts. This isn't just stuff that people shred with BF's and GF's.
People have the right to digital privacy.

Howard2k

Reaction score
The point is, a large percentage of these people were hacked, and their pics were stolen and they could prove it. This guy was working with a hacker to steal pics that weren't posted anywhere or sent to anyone. Then he posted their FB accounts & personal information including home address and phone numbers. If you already post your nude pics somewhere, he wasn't really even interested in those. He mostly wanted people's private pics that he stole, including minors. Total scumbag.

Yep, complete piece of shit. He got away very lightly in my view.

Howard2k

Reaction score

View attachment 626056

Guidance is changing. A 24 (for example) character passphrase is far better than a shorter complex password.

ButtMonkeysInSpaceEatingBananas is easier to remember and type, and more secure, than But7M0nkeys1n5pace. :)

Latest Threads