The MLP "make me laugh" thread..

Deftone

Reaction score
It’s all good.

Dude.... Joe B told you to "Fuck Off" and apologized. How cool is that?

Nobody cool ever told me to fuck off....just losers at work and shit.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I dunno, Vic.
I don't tend to read the threads that Joe B posted on so missed most of his postings. Only vintage Gibby's I'm really into are mandolins and mandocellos. Well, vintage Gibby acoustics are cool, but I'm set with my J-200. I'd be down for another K5 if one were to show up though. I'm a jazzmaster guy deep down when it comes to 'lectric guitars.
Anyways, I read back through JBs posts. Gotta say I think the forum is better off without that dude. He was rude and dismissive as all get out. Liked to call everyone 'son' when he was pulling the 'I have 11 bursts so shut up' card. IMHO he's a bit of an ass.

Later, Joe. Don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya
cj, he got "cute" with me- I did not bow-Dave sent me a PM---COOL OUT- I did....if I "fight" with a guitarist it will be Ritchie Blackmore- not Joe B. He is ? Good/Great guitarist- I prefer more "aura" he bores me.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude.... Joe B told you to "Fuck Off" and apologized. How cool is that?

Nobody cool ever told me to fuck off....just losers at work and shit.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!
That is a great way to look at it.
"Hey! Ozzy called me a bloody wanker!"
"Oh dude... that is so cool that he noticed you!"
"And get this... when he sobered up, HE APOLOGIZED!"
"Holy crap dude... that's some serious cred!"

I do think I pissed off Lemmy when I told my daughter that I didn't want to talk to him.
In fairness, it was 1:30am, I had to work in the morning, she was drunk at the Rainbow, and I honestly had no idea what I could possibly say to him.
She told me later that he said "You said your dad was such a big fucking fan but he's so fucking important he couldn't talk to me?"
Ya... I felt bad... and had I actually been there I would have loved to buy him a bottle.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!
That is a great way to look at it.
"Hey! Ozzy called me a bloody wanker!"
"Oh dude... that is so cool that he noticed you!"
"And get this... when he sobered up, HE APOLOGIZED!"
"Holy crap dude... that's some serious cred!"

I do think I pissed off Lemmy when I told my daughter that I didn't want to talk to him.
In fairness, it was 1:30am, I had to work in the morning, she was drunk at the Rainbow, and I honestly had no idea what I could possibly say to him.
She told me later that he said "You said your dad was such a big fucking fan but he's so fucking important he couldn't talk to me?"
Ya... I felt bad... and had I actually been there I would have loved to buy him a bottle.
CB, SCREW LEMMY! Ripped me off $20! Was "supposed" to play City Gardens-TOO BIG TO SHOW UP! Yes, I talk ill of the dead! He was GREAT, but, an asshole! Where is my $20 DEAD MAN?

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I remember joining this forum and I had mainly been on another forum which was great for information but more than a little stuffy. When I joined here I found there was more laughter and frivolity, a sense of camaraderie to which I eventually thought when I found an amusing guitar related joke I would share with the rest of the backstage as a sort of repayment for the laughs i had shared already with the crew. This turned into a huge mistake, several people were banned, I was fairly new so I didn't know wtf was going on. I apologized but that only made people more mad if I remember correctly. It was my real introduction to how fast things could go sideways here back then. The resulting antics were more hilarious than the joke. It was about a paupers funeral.... I knew that this place was something special.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Another person who I miss is HotBrit. His story was pretty sad in the end. But, he was a great guy.

Another Bullshitter of the forum that sucked people in. Comes back with another sob story and again suck people in. And where did he go when people offered him help with $?

Yep..vanishes.

Latest Threads