The MLP "make me laugh" thread..

Deftone

Reaction score
It’s all good.

Dude.... Joe B told you to "Fuck Off" and apologized. How cool is that?

Nobody cool ever told me to fuck off....just losers at work and shit.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I dunno, Vic.
I don't tend to read the threads that Joe B posted on so missed most of his postings. Only vintage Gibby's I'm really into are mandolins and mandocellos. Well, vintage Gibby acoustics are cool, but I'm set with my J-200. I'd be down for another K5 if one were to show up though. I'm a jazzmaster guy deep down when it comes to 'lectric guitars.
Anyways, I read back through JBs posts. Gotta say I think the forum is better off without that dude. He was rude and dismissive as all get out. Liked to call everyone 'son' when he was pulling the 'I have 11 bursts so shut up' card. IMHO he's a bit of an ass.

Later, Joe. Don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya
cj, he got "cute" with me- I did not bow-Dave sent me a PM---COOL OUT- I did....if I "fight" with a guitarist it will be Ritchie Blackmore- not Joe B. He is ? Good/Great guitarist- I prefer more "aura" he bores me.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Greg Ginn "almost" told me to F off- I told him his THREE bands STUNK-yes, he played a solo show w/ three CRAP bands for 8 geeks and me. Instead he "bit his tongue" and signed my PAF which is now in my Tele. STARS don't scare me.
1598918003637.png

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude.... Joe B told you to "Fuck Off" and apologized. How cool is that?

Nobody cool ever told me to fuck off....just losers at work and shit.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!
That is a great way to look at it.
"Hey! Ozzy called me a bloody wanker!"
"Oh dude... that is so cool that he noticed you!"
"And get this... when he sobered up, HE APOLOGIZED!"
"Holy crap dude... that's some serious cred!"

I do think I pissed off Lemmy when I told my daughter that I didn't want to talk to him.
In fairness, it was 1:30am, I had to work in the morning, she was drunk at the Rainbow, and I honestly had no idea what I could possibly say to him.
She told me later that he said "You said your dad was such a big fucking fan but he's so fucking important he couldn't talk to me?"
Ya... I felt bad... and had I actually been there I would have loved to buy him a bottle.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!
That is a great way to look at it.
"Hey! Ozzy called me a bloody wanker!"
"Oh dude... that is so cool that he noticed you!"
"And get this... when he sobered up, HE APOLOGIZED!"
"Holy crap dude... that's some serious cred!"

I do think I pissed off Lemmy when I told my daughter that I didn't want to talk to him.
In fairness, it was 1:30am, I had to work in the morning, she was drunk at the Rainbow, and I honestly had no idea what I could possibly say to him.
She told me later that he said "You said your dad was such a big fucking fan but he's so fucking important he couldn't talk to me?"
Ya... I felt bad... and had I actually been there I would have loved to buy him a bottle.
CB, SCREW LEMMY! Ripped me off $20! Was "supposed" to play City Gardens-TOO BIG TO SHOW UP! Yes, I talk ill of the dead! He was GREAT, but, an asshole! Where is my $20 DEAD MAN?

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I remember joining this forum and I had mainly been on another forum which was great for information but more than a little stuffy. When I joined here I found there was more laughter and frivolity, a sense of camaraderie to which I eventually thought when I found an amusing guitar related joke I would share with the rest of the backstage as a sort of repayment for the laughs i had shared already with the crew. This turned into a huge mistake, several people were banned, I was fairly new so I didn't know wtf was going on. I apologized but that only made people more mad if I remember correctly. It was my real introduction to how fast things could go sideways here back then. The resulting antics were more hilarious than the joke. It was about a paupers funeral.... I knew that this place was something special.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This thread made me laugh.

There were so many more. Ledlover and the whole thing with him being a "jr high teacher", some big yacht, other crap, some shit about a "1964" Les Paul and peering in his uncle's window or some weird shit. .

Ledlover or Lespaul01 or whatever, I can't remember.

That guy with the Ricky Martin avatar, "onesilverburst". "0UCI812", or was that the same guy?

So many, I'm sure there's 50 of them that i've forgotten.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
An actual funny woman

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This thread made me laugh.

There were so many more. Ledlover and the whole thing with him being a "jr high teacher", some big yacht, other crap, some shit about a "1964" Les Paul and peering in his uncle's window or some weird shit. .

Ledlover or Lespaul01 or whatever, I can't remember.

That guy with the Ricky Martin avatar, "onesilverburst". "0UCI812", or was that the same guy?

So many, I'm sure there's 50 of them that i've forgotten.

I miss our epic photoshop bombs with DJWilbanks being the king of such shenanigans. I do think though, that aside from Jimberly, who was a jello pudding-filled punching bag sent from the gods, that Sable was my favorite take down of all time. Who doesn’t love a wine red custom.

elian.jpg

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Soooo, when I changed my alternator in my Escape, I should have checked the newspaper wadding that the rebuilt-yet-faulty alternator was packed in. Probably had a Pope story.
Pope stories turned into Poop stories.

Never use old newspaper to wrap stuff, wipe or protect any surface.

news-paper-forbidden-red-sign-260nw-141178747.jpg

I say "Use a rag or it's a drag!"

Latest Threads