The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

MCT

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've reconsidered, and decided to put this lovely Tokai Love Rock LS-2PX back up for sale. As you probably know, it’s part of a limited run Tokai did for Pacifix, and it’s got all the goodies- one piece Honduran Mahogany Neck, one piece Honduran Mahogany Body, Jacaranda Fretboard, etc. The neck is too much like a ‘60’s style for me, and I just can’t get used to slimmer necks. So if this is your thing, come get it while it’s hot!

Pickups-wise, it comes with Geppetto Nomads installed. Also comes with non-original HSC.

$1500 + shipping for MLP members. View attachment 490312 View attachment 490313

For more info, see below:

Sold!

Last edited:

Lumberjack

Reaction score
That was a beautiful guitar, @wulfman . Sad that I missed out on it. Whoever got it should be rather pleased. Hope to be able to purchase something else from you soon, if air mail to the US ever gets figured out...

alainguitars

Reaction score
Crews LS-02: they had a run of these in 2016 which sold out quickly. I managed to find this one last year.
I also found a goldie Burny firebird with P-90s, and with some new purchases coming up the Crews is up for grabs.

More pictures here

Asking 110,000 yen plus shipping costs, payment by PAYPAL. It will be a bit less if you use transferwise.com (no Paypal fees and better exchange rate.)
US and Australia shipping is not possible at the moment but most other places are fine.

It has a few chips around the back edges. Finish is thin top lacquer. It weighs a bit under 9 lbs and plays great. I did replace the bridge volume pot which was cutting out on "10".

Specs:
Neck : 1 Piece African Mahogany
Fingerboard : Indian Rosewood 305-400R (tapered)
Body Top : Hard Maple
Body Back : African Mahogany
Pickups : KTR Original
Nut : Non Remove Fat, Non Bleached Bone Nut
Machine Head : Gotoh SD90-SL/N (P-90/BLK, P-90/GT)
Gotoh SG301-01/C (HB/OXB)
Gotoh SG301-20/C (HB/GT)
Tailpiece : Gotoh GE-101A/N
Finish : Top Lacquer
Case : Original Semi Hard Case
Why can't you ship through fromjapan, I've been using them and they ship fedex priority to the states. Usually get the guitars in 3 days. FYI, if the FB ever comes up for sale let me know.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I think the proxies get a business rate on FedEx, DHL, UPS. I don't think Wulf or other private sellers can get that or use it, unfortunately.

wulfman

ABB Fan
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why can't you ship through fromjapan, I've been using them and they ship fedex priority to the states. Usually get the guitars in 3 days. FYI, if the FB ever comes up for sale let me know.
If anyone wants to use a proxy for US shipping that is fine with me. I can give interested parties my local contact info so their proxy can get in touch.

Last edited:

jimmyjames

Reaction score
:hmm: I've got a Hiace coming from Japan, really should buy a job lot of guitars and fill it with 'em...

mono

Reaction score

mono

Reaction score
Neck is what I would call a full shouldered '59 profile, bordering on 58. It's so subjective. I've owned LS80s and LS100s and they have all felt very similar to this one.

Last edited:

Latest Threads