The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Bump!

Here be a Heerby LS-700BS (brown sunburst) standard. Made in Japan by Kasuga. Pickups are Maxons with a 1975 date code so I imagine that is the date of manufacture of the guitar as well. Lightly figured solid maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with volute, rosewood board with fret edge binding. This example is in pretty good shape for its age with only a few minor dings. Sounds and plays great. Very similar to Navigators of the period. $800 + shipping CONUS (paypal GIFT) to MLPeople. Drive to Rhode Island and you can save on shipping.

Homeras

Reaction score
For sale Bacchus BLS-STD FM 2012 Lemon Drop from the saught after Classic series.

The guitar is in perfect condition, a small dent on the lacquer (photo), slight signs of wear on the first frets (jescar medium) and that's all!
With the 9-46 set and the action 1.1mm for E1 and 1.3 for E6 - no buzz anywhere, and the sustain is amazing.
Neck is I'd say between 59 and 58, i.e. width at the saddle 43.2mm, thickness at the first fret 22.8mm.
Pickups changed to Seth Lovers, the guitar sounds quite bright.
Weight is to 4450g/9.13lbs.
Documents and case included.

Asking 1300€.

Trades - Crews KTR '59, Tokai LS-320, Navigator N-LP or Explorer, similar
SOLD

justinspv

Reaction score
NGD - I appreciate this isn’t standard fare for this thread, but it kinda is. I have been looking for a 54 Custom with p90s for some time. A lot of people on this forum have been extremely generous with their time and advice over the past few years When I’ve been looking for other guitars, but I’d like to single out @currypowder for his advice and assistance to me buying this guitar from Japan. Its a Navigator N-LP-420 CTM. I’ve played it for about an hour and am extremely happy with it. It sounds exactly like I hoped and feels even better. It’s very lightweight with a nice large neck. @currypowder i owe you one, thank you!
8154514A-345D-4E79-AEC6-B2E1C6A87CB5.jpeg
660439BA-39E2-412D-A04E-2EE9AF26B68E.jpeg
660439BA-39E2-412D-A04E-2EE9AF26B68E.jpeg

addeamnell

Reaction score
Hey fellow Les Paul and MIJ guitar lovers.

I'm in search of buying an early 80's Navigator LPS 250 or 350. I used to have one that I regret terribly bad to have sold (although it was necessary at the time because I needed the money for my greencard application).

The one I had was an all original 1980 LPS 350 with curly tiger flames in a 60s dark tangerine burst with it's original Lifton style hardcase and I'm now looking for a similar deal. if anyone has a lead on this or have one they've been considering selling, please let me know either here or in a private message. Thank you!

You can find pics of my old Navigator here to get an idea of what I'm looking for:

Homeras

Reaction score

I'm in search of buying an early 80's Navigator LPS 250 or 350. I used to have one that I regret terribly bad to have sold (although it was necessary at the time because I needed the money for my greencard application).

The one I had was an all original 1980 LPS 350 with curly tiger flames in a 60s dark tangerine burst with it's original Lifton style hardcase and I'm now looking for a similar deal. if anyone has a lead on this or have one they've been considering selling, please let me know either here or in a private message. Thank you!

You can find pics of my old Navigator here to get an idea of what I'm looking for:
I believe this one went to one member here, got refinished (don't know why) and is his fav. instrument..;)

LP1865

Reaction score

That’s a beautiful guitar there.
Best of Luck and I really hope you find it!!

addeamnell

Reaction score
I believe this one went to one member here, got refinished (don't know why) and is his fav. instrument..;)
Haha yeah I have the guy on facebook, and I've seen him post it on here. He refuses to sell it back..! LOL. Guess I'll have to make him an offer he can't say no to one day!

Greco

Reaction score
Posting this again because I really would like the help. Id like to get my hands on a rare 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II RS135L (Left-Handed Model) in Black or White with a black pickguard. Would really appreciate anything you guys can tell me where I can find one for a good price. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

kakerlak

Reaction score
Still available....I forgot...here are some neck measurements. Close to a fat 58.

1st fret:

11th fret:

Now asking 55,000 yen plus shipping with bank transfer payment by Transferwise (transferwise.com). Paypal is also possible but will be $550 US plus shipping. Unfortunately there are no realistic shipping options to the US at the moment but most European countries and Canada are fine.

Special Canadian Price for Interac email funds transfer : $800CAD shipped

More pictures here

- Rosewood fretboard. Jumbo frets have no significant divots and have with lots of life remaining.
- 2 piece mahogany back, 2-piece maple top with some subtle figuring
- 4.3 kg
- Truss rod works fine.
- Original Screamin1982 pickups and wiring with PIO caps.
- There are small areas with scratches and some finish chips on the body from playing wear.
- The binding around the 7th fret on the bass side is missing some finish. Please look at the photos.
- Will ship with the original nylon Greco gigbag which has some wear and tear but is functional.

The guitar body and hardware have light surface playing scratches, some small dents, and a few places with small finish chipping/dents. I've tried to show indications of wear and body condition with photos. If you are expecting a brand new case queen please stay away! Please look at all the photos and hit me with any questions, thanks!
I can't believe this has hung around so long. Maybe it's the shipping situation, but if I had the money, I'd just pay you and wait it out until things change. Somebody will be happy with this one!

eyal

Reaction score
Special Canadian Price for Interac email funds transfer : $800CAD shipped
Hi there Wulfman,

I think you're the person to ask. I recently had to sell a 90s Gibson es295 with bigsby to pay for some expenses. That guitar had the best neck I've ever played. Here it is in action:

I don't think I could afford to buy another one, and I always found the full hollow-bodies a bit too unwieldy for my frame. I was looking for a lower cost MIJ thin hollowbody with otherwise similar specs. Partial to venetian cutaways.

I came upon the king snake Two bone, which really caught my eye, but no idea how it plays or sounds, reviews are rare. Any insight or recommendations?

FYI, I'm in Canada

Thanks

Greco

Reaction score
Hi there Wulfman,

I think you're the person to ask. I recently had to sell a 90s Gibson es295 with bigsby to pay for some expenses. That guitar had the best neck I've ever played. Here it is in action:

I don't think I could afford to buy another one, and I always found the full hollow-bodies a bit too unwieldy for my frame. I was looking for a lower cost MIJ thin hollowbody with otherwise similar specs. Partial to venetian cutaways.

I came upon the king snake Two bone, which really caught my eye, but no idea how it plays or sounds, reviews are rare. Any insight or recommendations?

FYI, I'm in Canada

Thanks
I believe a Greco one just popped up on Reverb not to long ago. Does it need to be a goldtop? If not you may be in luck. Ill grab a link for you.

Greco

Reaction score
Hi there Wulfman,

FYI, I'm in Canada

Thanks
https://reverb.com/item/32045095-greco-fa-80-1990-sunburst-es-175-japan-replica : This is a ES-175 copy. I know you're looking for a 295, but I added this one just in case.

https://reverb.com/item/33474131-greco-rs-90-1989-electric-guitar-mij-fujigen-jv-rare-super-real-clear-sound-project-gibson-175-335 : Hybrid of a 175 and a 335. Another interesting one!

I tried my best to match the guitar you showed. Wulfman knows more and hopefully he responds soon. Unfortunately, these guitars are a bit of the higher price side of Greco's ($1,000 and up). Hope I was able to help a bit!

Latest Threads