The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

MCT

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here’s a pair of the legendary K&T NFS Weep BB and ZB plucked from a Crews Maniac LP-style guitar I recently acquired. If you’re looking at these, you must know that pair of these is usually way way more than my asking price. See pics for lead lengths. BB reads 7.43 and ZB reads 7.84 ohms DCR on my multimeter.

$450 shipped to your door.

Any questions, let me know!

Attachments

MCT

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here’s a pair of the legendary K&T NFS Weep BB and ZB plucked from a Crews Maniac LP-style guitar I recently acquired. If you’re looking at these, you must know that pair of these is usually way way more than my asking price. See pics for lead lengths. BB reads 7.43 and ZB reads 7.84 ohms DCR on my multimeter.

$450 shipped to your door.

Any questions, let me know!
And just like that, they’re $OLD!

ThePanda

Reaction score
80s Navigator SA semi-hollow guitar for sale. Dates to ‘82-84, when ESP started production of these guitars. Wide dot markers on the 12 fret indicate ESP manufacture.

Believe it’s a lacquer finish. Never tested it with acetone, but catalog specs are for lacquer. Very dark rosewood board.

Tone pros replacement bridge. I believe everything else is stock, other than the replacement SKB case. It’s in great shape and has no issues or breaks. Some wear and tear as to be expected for a guitar this old. View attachment 475585View attachment 475586View attachment 475587View attachment 475588View attachment 475589View attachment 475590Neck profile is between a ‘59 and ‘60. Frets have plenty of life. Great sounding and playing guitar.
$1200 shipped/Paypaled in the continental US.
So good!
Someone buy this!

Last edited:

therealfrogman

A fool and his money....
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have actually been looking for one like this. I have to get one or two sold before I can do it but I may get stupid and just buy it. Dang. I have a Grandy made by Tokai Love Rock I am willing to let go of if anyone is interested.. Please forgive the thread hack, I usually don't blab like this ;)

Fenderbendr

Reaction score
Looking to to maybe buy an MIJ Les Paul Custom type guitar. I know Wolfe just had some, but he couldn't ship to the USA where I'm at. If you have anything, just pm me.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Looking to to maybe buy an MIJ Les Paul Custom type guitar. I know Wolfe just had some, but he couldn't ship to the USA where I'm at. If you have anything, just pm me.
Where were you in February. Woulda made you a great deal on my Edwards John Sykes.

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
The Greco Spacey Strat is sold.

I have a Fender ST57-105DMC that is up for grabs. ('57 style strat with 2piece alder body and nitro finish). I think I can ship to the US from Australia but I will have a check today at the local post office.

1981 Greco SE500 Spacey Sound

Very good condition with minimal fret wear.
2 piece sen ash body. Greco stamped tuners and bridge,
Will try to update a price but I am more interested in trades on a telecaster with a fat neck.

I am in Australia so shipping is a little pricey.

Price 700 with shipping to USA. (Looks like Europe would be similar)

View attachment 472978

THAWK819

Reaction score
I'm looking for a MIJ, Edwards E-LP-115 LTS/RE Jimmy Page (with or without super circuit). It's looking like a bunch of these hit the second-hand US market a few years ago and I sadly missed the boat.

zeneffect

Reaction score
I'm looking for a MIJ, Edwards E-LP-115 LTS/RE Jimmy Page (with or without super circuit). It's looking like a bunch of these hit the second-hand US market a few years ago and I sadly missed the boat.
I have one sitting in a warehouse in Japan right now. It's an older 105 (2004), will take about 2 weeks to get into the USA if you are still interested at that time. No super circuit. I'll go ahead and order that shipment now

alainguitars

Reaction score
80s Navigator SA semi-hollow guitar for sale. Dates to ‘82-84, when ESP started production of these guitars. Wide dot markers on the 12 fret indicate ESP manufacture.

Believe it’s a lacquer finish. Never tested it with acetone, but catalog specs are for lacquer. Very dark rosewood board.

Tone pros replacement bridge. I believe everything else is stock, other than the replacement SKB case. It’s in great shape and has no issues or breaks. Some wear and tear as to be expected for a guitar this old. View attachment 475585View attachment 475586View attachment 475587View attachment 475588View attachment 475589View attachment 475590Neck profile is between a ‘59 and ‘60. Frets have plenty of life. Great sounding and playing guitar.
$1200 shipped/Paypaled in the continental US.
What's the weight and can you post links to pics that can be enlarged? Thanks.

THAWK819

Reaction score
I have one sitting in a warehouse in Japan right now. It's an older 105 (2004), will take about 2 weeks to get into the USA if you are still interested at that time. No super circuit. I'll go ahead and order that shipment now
Wow; I would definitely be interested and 2 weeks is not too long to wait to take a look at all. I’d love to see a few pics once you get it. Is the 105 an earlier Page signature model? I don’t think I’ve seen pics of a 105 anywhere yet.

zombywoof

Reaction score
112 LTS/RE ?

THAWK819

Reaction score
That is exactly what I'm looking for! Please let me know when it arrives in the States and we'll continue talking for sure. I'm certainly willing to wait the 2 weeks.

Latest Threads