The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

zombywoof

Reaction score
Find any HH Tele you prefer and drop in a couple of SD Phat Cats. I have an older SE (Korean) Fender or FMT set up that way it plays and sounds great. Set neck.

Over Drive

Reaction score
Hello all. I currently have far too much time on my hands and was wondering if anyone had some pickups they wanted to part with. Would love to try something from the early 80s in the Maxon flavour. Maybe a Super 70 or something from Burny or the like.

Thanks

Last edited:

Over Drive

Reaction score
Definitely a shot in the dark but I have a little case of GAS for a Lemon Drop MIJ Les Paul. An Orville of some kind would be amazing but a Burny, Greco, Tokai or an MIJ Epiphone would be great as well. Please feel free to PM me with any offers. Thanks!

alainguitars

Reaction score
Edwards single cut LP special. Bought this from Japan about 6 months ago. Light weight (guessing under 7.5 lbs). Frets are 100%, body came with some small dings on the back, hard to photo but it seems as if that's the way it came from the factory. Upgraded to Emerson wiring harness. No need to upgrade the pups, sound as good as anything I've heard. The neck is almost perfectly straight as adjusted and can be adjusted to anything you want, plenty of room in the truss rod. The neck though is meant for someone with small hands, round and not at all like a 58 LP. Narrow nut width. If you're interested, make sure you want a small narrow neck. The files from my iphone are too large, can't upload. My jing was put to sleep by Avast, can't find it? Send your email and I'll forward pics. $675 shipped and pp'd in continental View attachment 437396 US. View attachment 437394 View attachment 437400 View attachment 437397
Price drop to 625$

64F100

Reaction score
I glued up my LS-60 that had a crack in the neck and all is well with that, but then I swapped in a Crews KTR pickup in the bridge because the original was trashed and everything's gone downhill.

Anyone have 2 skinny ~35mm pickup height adjust screws they could throw in the mail for me? I need what I guess are the more modern skinny kind rather than the big fat ones that came on the Tokais originally.

I could use 1 truss rod cover screw for it, too.

Rusty and beat up screws are good, they will match the rest of the hardware.

Happy to paypal a few dollars to cover your trouble and postage.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Can you measure that screw? I have to say I have found different ones on different guitars. As skinny as M2.5, which would be a 2.4mm diameter to 2.6mm or 2.7mm. The fat ones are M3 (3mm or maybe 2.9mm).

And Gibson truss rod screws will work fine. I use them all the time to replace rusty or missing ones.

Last edited:

64F100

Reaction score
Can you measure that screw? I have to say I have found different ones on different guitars. As skinny as M2.5, which would be a 2.4mm diameter to 2.6mm or 2.67mm. The fat ones are M3 (3mm or maybe 2.9mm).

And Gibson truss rod screws will work fine. I use them all the time to replace rusty or missing ones.
Thanks - looks like what I need for the KTR pickups are M2.5, somewhere around 30-35mm in length.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Thanks - looks like what I need for the KTR pickups are M2.5, somewhere around 30-35mm in length.
Those seem like the hardest to find too! I bought some on ebay from China and it's been over a month and they are not here yet. And of course with Covid 19 who knows when they might show up. But, it does seem like I need those more often than not and can never find any here in the US with small enough heads on them.

therealfrogman

A fool and his money....
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you wanting the slotted ones or the does that matter? 2.3 mil is what my caliper says..
IMG_1213.jpg

free713

Reaction score
Still for sale...
Up for sale is this beautiful and minty Crews KTR STD in a gorgeuos lemon drop finish that changes color depending on the lighting. These were limited production and are getting harder to source in original condition. The ones that come up for sale are usually missing the K&T pickups as they go for insane prices. This guitar has all the hallmarks of a great LP. Huge 58 neck and weighs 4,0 kg. 1 piece back. All original with the sought after K&T NFS WEEP(BB/ZB) pickups. Plays and sounds amazing. The hype surrounding these pickups is justified. Low action and no issues. No fretwear, still has protective plastic film on the rear cavity covers. Just one small nick on the headstock as shown in the pics. OHSC is in working condition but has seen some action at one point as shown. One of the latches is non functional.

More pics

More info (in Japanese but you can use google translate)

Asking 1.600 euro + shipping. Guitar is located in Copenhagen, Denmark (EU)

Latest Threads