The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

agiehler

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Strat, either Fender ST62 or one of the various '60s style offerings. PM with price and pics!

Roxy13

Reaction score
Wulf, I am glad that is not a color I"m partial to or I would be jumping up and down and crying right now from wanting it, after getting my plain top Bacchus. Such an amazing guitar! But, I blew a lot of money on a 335 type so that's it for me for awhile.

Neffco

Reaction score
Wulf, I am glad that is not a color I"m partial to or I would be jumping up and down and crying right now from wanting it, after getting my plain top Bacchus. Such an amazing guitar! But, I blew a lot of money on a 335 type so that's it for me for awhile.
What 335 did you get?

Roxy13

Reaction score
And why have we not seen pictures??
Well, I think I bought it. I had to use FromJapan to get it and they say they ordered it. I figure it was already sold in the store they would have told me by now, but who knows? So once it arrives in their warehouse I will be certain that I am getting it. It's a looker :)

Neffco

Reaction score
Well, I think I bought it. I had to use FromJapan to get it and they say they ordered it. I figure it was already sold in the store they would have told me by now, but who knows? So once it arrives in their warehouse I will be certain that I am getting it. It's a looker :)
Congrats, may it have safe travels to its new home. Looking forward to your review.

Olds442

Reaction score
Bacchus one off Flying V Custom, Wine Red, i can't confirm but i believe it's probably korina body and neck, the fretboard is ebony. weighs a hair over 6 lbs.

$1,300 shipped to CONUS or trade for that P90 eddy custom up there @questionman if you're interested.

tele case not included, comes with original case and certificate from Divisor.

$1,100 shipped to continental US.

free713

Reaction score
Price reduction! 1000->900 euro!

Up for sale is this very low serial number Bacchus les paul classic series from 2011. Handmade by the skilled luthiers at the Deviser plant in Japan. The third one they ever made. Quite special plain top with lots of figuring going on. Nice fat 59ish neck. Very thin laquer as you can clearly see the pores in the wood. Weighs 4.15 kg. Great playability and sounds great. I replaced the original pickups with a set of Tokai (Gotoh) paf mk2 pickups. Clear improvement: rounder and more complex sound with less harshness and scooped mids. Almost up there with Momose, Nav and high end Crews in regards to playability, sound and overall feel. In great condition and has virtually no fretware. TRC is not original as are the strap buttons.

More pics
Will ship in a nice quality Gator hardcase and the original pickups will be included as well. Located in the EU.
900 euro + shipping

Lumi71

Reaction score
Hi,
selling this great little gem!
I honestly would not think that I would sell it, but it sounds too similar to my Greco LP with mini hb… and I hang on to the Greco for emotional reasons.
The Bacchus is an early live road with no serial number.
Those Juniors are very rare. What you read about those Bacchus Juniors is true- they are just awesome.
This one is in very good condition, apart from 4 screw holes where the previous owner had fixed some bars…
I think it was mounted in a stand. The holes are not very deep though.
Anyway frets are vg and apart from the above mentioned the condition is very good for this age.
It is very leightweight -2,9 KG!
I am not sure if the adjustable bridge is original or not, but I would see it as an upgrade-.

Ah, the colour is TV yellow.

Ask for more pics.
700 Euro shipped in the EU
CIMG8018.JPG

Blues_Verne

Reaction score
This Burny Les Paul Custom with Fernandes serial number FG020***** is most probably a one off, not listed in any catalog from 2001 to 2012, where finally a model RLC-75S appeared to be very similar. May be an ealy special MTO for some artist. Sold in Japan only. Weight is 4.6 Kg incl. battery.

Body: Mahogani 45mm, maple top 15mm; - Neck: Mahogani;
Fingerboard: dark brown rosewood - looks and smells like Brazilian.

Sound: For vintage vibe you look elsewhere! Those special humbuckers are on the slightly hotter side, great tone, but the absolute highlite definately is the sustainer mode. Fantastic singing endless lead lines with violin chime. The listing of artists speaks for itself - see below.

Controls: 1 Master Volume, 1 Tone, 3-way Toggle-SW,
2 Mini-Switch: Sustainer Lite On/Off-SW, Mode-Select 2Way-SW.

Mods. new toggle switch, VOLUME 250 Kohm potentiometer replaced with a 500 Kohm for better control and definition, TONE potentiometer with anti drone circuit for much better control and bass response.

Apart from the broken pickup rings and one (!) coating chip this guitar is in very good condition over all, plays great and has wonderful tone. I want 840 Euro plus shipping in Europe.
Burny-RLC-75S_blue1.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_blue2.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_blue3.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_blue4.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_blue5.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_blue6.jpg
Sustainer_function.gif
Sustainer-2002.jpg
Burny-RLC-75S_2012.jpg

Last edited:

Natima

Reaction score
Any interest in my Fender Esprit Ultra? Probably the only one for sale in the world. I've never even seen a picture of another one in metallic green, despite trying.
$2800 + P&P, comes with bonus Roland Rackmount GM-70 Midi converter and all cables.
I really don't want to sell this but I have tools I need to buy,
IMG_20181229_140612.jpg

Latest Threads