The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

Shackenb

Reaction score
For sale in EU Yamaha AES 1500 MiJ from 2005 with Sperzel Locking tuners and Duesenberg Les Trem II (Original Stoptail included)

I got the guitar slightly sanded and with lacquer missing in a small spot between bridge Pickup and bridge. I refinished it with sun aged R&F Nitrolacquer, which leads to yellowed Binding, The lacquer will get weather checking.
Comes with TKLGretsch branded case. More infos and high quality pics on request.
950 € OBO + Shipping in EU only.

Thanks
Some additional infos an some better pics, the AES still has the Q100 PU's but changed to non splitable with alpha pots and Orange drop capacitor. You see the closed screwholes from the former tuners.
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
Enlight339.jpg

ridethatbike

Reaction score
For sale is my Tokai ES-130 SR guitar. Upgrades include locking Kluson style tuners, Creamtone "Bonnamassa" bridge and Stew-Mac Parson Street PAF humbuckers (Alnico II).

When I got this guitar, I was going to swap the pickups out since they are "budget" PAFs, but they have a terrific, clear sound with the excellent low-end thump and soft compression of a great es-335. They really responded well once I set them up.

Now to the neck...it's definitely on the bigger side. I measured this out at .8665" depth at the 1st fret, 1.047" at the 12th. The neck is 42.35mm wide at the 1st, and 51.98mm at the 12th. It feels close to the Gibson 50's rounded neck shape. It has a strong taper up to the 12th fret but is nice and round with good shoulder the entire length. Note that it is a 1 5/8th nut width, but truthfully you can't feel it. The neck is nice and straight, and I've rounded the binding to give it a nice played-in feel. I've also knocked down the finish with 0000 steel wool on the back of the neck to help in that aspect as well. It can still be polished up if desired (and will do so with play as well).

The guitar weighs 7 pounds, 10.9 ozs. It will ship with standard case with red velvet interior and original hangtag.

Guitar is very clean with basic light surface scratches from use. No large dents or dings except a little bit on right of front headstock as shown in pics. If you have any questions at all please let me know and thanks for looking!

$1300 PayPal and shipped to US48

Trades: Cool reverb pedals (Dark World, Meteore, Oceans 11). I really need to cash out, so no guitar/amp trades at this time.

I'd entertain a p90 hollowbody or another 335-type trade, but probably can't add cash. I need a slightly smaller neck than this one. My fingers are too short!

bertrand4070

Reaction score
he had no idea about the shipping price and how to find it. probably no paypal account either.

EOengineer

Reaction score
Tokai TE70 1982 Breezysound.
Very rare Telec custom with bound body. Beautiful 2-piece center-seamed alder body with some mild grain.
Beautiful grain on the headstock. VG condition. Tokai TE-A Pickups.
May have had refret once, as the frets look so new but I am not sure.
900 Euro + shipping
Located in the EU
View attachment 391098View attachment 391099View attachment 391100
Stunning guitar. If we were on the same side of the pond we’d be making a deal. That’s a beauty!

Nick-O

Reaction score
I am looking for some help. I have been searching for an MIJ SG guitar, that has the pickup selector on the upper horn. I have seen them twice online but never for sale. I am obviously not sure of the manufacturer, thinking it was a Greco. I have search high and low and not found a Greco with the selecctor on the upper horn. ANY help would be much appreciated.

Jingle Bell

Reaction score
Want to trade my one-off Fujigen-made Greco ES-355 to a left-handed Greco semi-acoustic SA-1200. This guitar is located on Finland. Sorry for the crappy picture. Ebony board, U-4000 pickups. Year of manufacture unknown.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lumi71

Reaction score

Lumi71

Reaction score
Tokai TE70 1982 Breezysound.
Very rare Telec custom with bound body. Beautiful 2-piece center-seamed alder body with some mild grain.
Beautiful grain on the headstock. VG condition. Tokai TE-A Pickups.
May have had refret once, as the frets look so new but
Sold!

Jock

Reaction score
Anywhere selling a Momose MES1 std in Red at a good price, even better if it was in the UK. I am willing to import if the price is right. Not seen many for sale outside of Japan, the price new plus all the transport and import duties just make it too expensive for me.

wulfman

ABB Fan
Premium Member
Reaction score
After playing this for a bit I've changed my mind (and changed the plastics to black), so no longer for sale. A post-2009 Historic pickguard fit the guitar perfectly with the holes lining up correctly. Leave it to Fujigen to get the pickguard size right 27 years before Gibson!

EGF-1600 Greco - Dry Z
A very rare Greco . This is a non-catalog special order model inspired by the Gibson that N. Schon of Journey was using. It has DRY-Z pickups and comes with the original Super Real Hard case.

- Original electronics/hardware
- Full profile neck. 25 mm thickness at the 11th fret.
- Weighs 4.65 kg
- Original Greco Super Real case included
- 5-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck.
- I believe the top is a thin flame-maple veneer. It is hard to tell as the maple top is matched at the center.
- Flame-maple veneer on the back over mahogany body
- Frets and neck are in good condition.

Pictures Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wulfh/albums/72157709166797938

Roxy13

Reaction score
I think I'm not that surprised. It seems to me many of these MIJ guitars were modeled after 50s and 60s Gibsons (and sometimes 70s). I did put tall pickup rings and a wide beveled pickguard from Creamtone on my Tokai husk and everything fit perfectly so the pickup routes were spaced exactly as Gibson does. I guess I can't guarantee to other Tokai singlecut owners that the holes will all line up correctly, but my husk had no holes drilled so it was good for me. But, if anyone needs to know I can give you measurements.

free713

Reaction score
All are still for sale. Hit me up with a reasonable offer as I need to move these to pay bills for other mij guitars :cool: I will do bundle offers as well ;-)
Very nice Bacchus vintage series strat from late 90'ies up for grabs. It's a Bacchus bst-64v and has a nice chunky c-shape neck and the sought after yuta pickups. Hand built in Japan - no cnc machines. Thin laquer. Plays and sounds great as you would expect. Quite rare colour, so if you have been looking for one of these, this is your chance. Has seen some action as has some scratches and bruises plus tarnished hardware. No playability or tuning issues. Plenty of fret life and frets are nice and even. One of the best and rarest Bacchus strats I've ever had the pleasure to own. Comes with a non original gigbag
850 euro + shipping (ships from Copenhagen)
More pics: https://frederikb.imgbb.com/

Really, REALLY nice Edwards tele up for sale. Basically as new and in mint condition. Made around 2018. Plays and sounds really great. The neck is to die for - chunky c and one of the best looking fretboards I've ever seen. I don't know the exact model number - it might have been a limited edition. Quite heavy I would guess around 4 kg, but I think it's one of the reasons it sounds so damn good. Almost as good as Momose, Van Zandt etc. Obviuosly not with the same specs, but it just plays so good and the pickups are actually very nice. Very inspiring to play. Comes with original esp gigbag.

650 euro + shipping (ships from Copenhagen)

More pics: https://ibb.co/album/muifiv

Price reduction! 1000->900 euro!

Up for sale is this very low serial number Bacchus les paul classic series from 2011. Handmade by the skilled luthiers at the Deviser plant in Japan. The third one they ever made. Quite special plain top with lots of figuring going on. Nice fat 59ish neck. Very thin laquer as you can clearly see the pores in the wood. Weighs 4.15 kg. Great playability and sounds great. I replaced the original pickups with a set of Tokai (Gotoh) paf mk2 pickups. Clear improvement: rounder and more complex sound with less harshness and scooped mids. Almost up there with Momose, Nav and high end Crews in regards to playability, sound and overall feel. In great condition and has virtually no fretware. TRC is not original as are the strap buttons.

More pics
Will ship in a nice quality Gator hardcase and the original pickups will be included as well. Located in the EU.
900 euro + shipping