The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

alainguitars

Reaction score
Hi guys

I recently got an SG craze and bought 2 Navi SGs both are amazing but I have decided to sell the better of the two (the other is in a worse condition but that suits me better for gigging/touring). If this dosnt sell I will put a vibrola on it and pretend to be George Harrison.
This is a beautifully made navigator N-SG guitar made in 2007. No cracks anywhere but a few scratches on the finish and some buckle rash on the back. One tone knob missing (have since replaced it) and the back pickup has been replaced with a SD JB pickup. Sounds awesome and plays with low action- will swap for another Navigator guitar looking for a Navigator 335 or Strat (but any other considered).

cash - £1250 (ONO)

Consider trading this for my Orville 335 upgraded with Emerson wiring and Klein picups. Let me know. I have it posted a few pages back.

justinspv

Reaction score
Looking for a black 335, something like a Seventy Seven Exrubato or Edwards E-SA-160, but I am open to suggestions. Prefer a dot rather than block fretboard. I'm hoping to gig with it therefore don't mind a few dents and scratches. Please message me. Thanks

ridethatbike

Reaction score
For sale is my Tokai ES-130 SR guitar. Upgrades include locking Kluson style tuners, Creamtone "Bonnamassa" bridge and Stew-Mac Parson Street PAF humbuckers (Alnico II).

When I got this guitar, I was going to swap the pickups out since they are "budget" PAFs, but they have a terrific, clear sound with the excellent low-end thump and soft compression of a great es-335. They really responded well once I set them up.

Now to the neck...it's definitely on the bigger side. I measured this out at .8665" depth at the 1st fret, 1.047" at the 12th. The neck is 42.35mm wide at the 1st, and 51.98mm at the 12th. It feels close to the Gibson 50's rounded neck shape. It has a strong taper up to the 12th fret but is nice and round with good shoulder the entire length. Note that it is a 1 5/8th nut width, but truthfully you can't feel it. The neck is nice and straight, and I've rounded the binding to give it a nice played-in feel. I've also knocked down the finish with 0000 steel wool on the back of the neck to help in that aspect as well. It can still be polished up if desired (and will do so with play as well).

The guitar weighs 7 pounds, 10.9 ozs. It will ship with standard case with red velvet interior and original hangtag.

Guitar is very clean with basic light surface scratches from use. No large dents or dings except a little bit on right of front headstock as shown in pics. If you have any questions at all please let me know and thanks for looking!

$1300 PayPal and shipped to US48

Trades: Cool reverb pedals (Dark World, Meteore, Oceans 11). I really need to cash out, so no guitar/amp trades at this time.

wulfman

ABB Fan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too many teles sale. Bacchus special order tele of some kind. One piece back, a hair over 7 lbs, birdseye neck, nitro, original Bacchus hard case with logo. Lindy Fralin pickups. A few dings and dongs and a finish chip that has been filled in.
$1000 US plus shipping.
Pics here

orys

Reaction score
Selling to fund a CS Junior.

1980 Tokai LS-50 Reborn Tobacco Sunburst w/HSC
In fantastic condition. All original. Sounds and plays great. No issues. No repairs done or needed.
I really hate to sell this but too many guitars and this hasn't been played much for the 3 years I've had it.
Condition is very clean. Just light, some button wear on the back. A tiny amount of fret wear.
Comes with original Tokai hard case.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1200 Euro

1980 Tokai LS-60 Sunburst Inkie w/HSC
Frets are in incredible condition as is most of the guitar.
Condition is very clean. A tiny amount of fret wear.
You will not be disappointed.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1300 Euro

orys

Reaction score
Price drop!

I'll let them go 1000 euro each.
I guess i need a Junior and can't sleep at night........

Selling to fund a CS Junior.

1980 Tokai LS-50 Reborn Tobacco Sunburst w/HSC
In fantastic condition. All original. Sounds and plays great. No issues. No repairs done or needed.
I really hate to sell this but too many guitars and this hasn't been played much for the 3 years I've had it.
Condition is very clean. Just light, some button wear on the back. A tiny amount of fret wear.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1200 Euro

1980 Tokai LS-60 Sunburst Inkie w/HSC
Frets are in incredible condition as is most of the guitar.
Condition is very clean. A tiny amount of fret wear.
You will not be disappointed.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1300 Euro

free713

Reaction score
Very nice Bacchus vintage series strat from late 90'ies up for grabs. It's a Bacchus bst-64v and has a nice chunky c-shape neck and the sought after yuta pickups. Hand built in Japan - no cnc machines. Thin laquer. Plays and sounds great as you would expect. Quite rare colour, so if you have been looking for one of these, this is your chance. Has seen some action as has some scratches and bruises plus tarnished hardware. No playability or tuning issues. Plenty of fret life and frets are nice and even. One of the best and rarest Bacchus strats I've ever had the pleasure to own. Comes with a non original gigbag
850 euro + shipping (ships from Copenhagen)
More pics: https://frederikb.imgbb.com/

Last edited:

free713

Reaction score
Really, REALLY nice Edwards tele up for sale. Basically as new and in mint condition. Made around 2018. Plays and sounds really great. The neck is to die for - chunky c and one of the best looking fretboards I've ever seen. I don't know the exact model number - it might have been a limited edition. Quite heavy I would guess around 4 kg, but I think it's one of the reasons it sounds so damn good. Almost as good as Momose, Van Zandt etc. Obviuosly not with the same specs, but it just plays so good and the pickups are actually very nice. Very inspiring to play. Comes with original esp gigbag.

650 euro + shipping (ships from Copenhagen)

More pics: https://ibb.co/album/muifiv

therealfrogman

A fool and his money....
Premium Member
Reaction score
***SOLD***

I have a 1979 Greco EG500 that needs a new home, $500 shipped to CONUS. This one has a 2 piece book matched top. No pickup covers, pickups are Screamin and were taken from a Greco Mint collection EG59/60. NO CASE. My pics are too large at the moment but PM me and I can get you some resized ones. Here is one of the neck cavity (usually the most important one)
1560198589168.jpeg
IMG_2854.jpg
IMG_2845.jpg
IMG_2847.jpg
IMG_2855.jpg

Last edited:

Neffco

Reaction score
Down deep inside you know we are all just frustrated bass players.

MIJ Bacchus Classic Precision Bass -
$400
Shipped/Paypal'd to US/Canada/Australia. PM for other locations.
Made by Deviser, nitro topcoat. Excellent playing condition. Some scratches and dents around the sides and back.
CTS Pots.

Photos here

I think you mean Jazz Bass.

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Nice deal on that bass. I sold a global series jazz bass for $375 a while back.

Latest Threads