The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

pylyo

Reaction score
Anyone has an account on Rinkya and would be kind to help me bid on a guitar I'm after? Would give a small reward, of course. PM me if yes.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Roxy13

Reaction score
If it's on yahoo Japan there are other proxies you can use without a fee to sign up like jauce.

Christopher Henderson

Reaction score
If anybody is interested I have a pair of new Zhangbucker pure handwounds for sale. I ordered them from Zhangbucker but by the time the pickups got to me I had already found different ones. These have never been installed. Slugbucker bridge 8.3k and pagey2 neck 7.5k
image.jpg

TheWilly17

Reaction score

If anyone is looking for a solid strat in excellent condition, here is an SE-500 Greco from 1980
- 3.75 kg.
- Medium C neck
- All original
- Pickups are in the 7k range for resistance

Asking $450 US plus the shipping cost to wherever you are, payment by PayPal. Comes with the hard case too.

Photos Here
Really cannot do much better for that price! I have one of these, my guitar tech drools over it every time he sees it.

currypowder

Reaction score
Crews Maniac Sound Vegas V1 - I bought this a couple of years ago, I have searched high and low and I cannot find any information on this exact model. Crews had a Vegas V2 model with 2 P-90s -(http://www.crewsguitars.co.jp/product/guitar/vegas/v2/). This is the single P90 version of the same guitar.

The guitar is in excellent shape. However, when I received it, it had a weird active mid-boost circuit that I didn't care for. So I had new pots and a capacitor installed to make it a traditional volume/tone circuit.

The modern "tele-ish" shape in a mahogany body is combined with a fender scale maple bolt on neck with rosewood fretboard. The longer fender scale combined with the P90 gives a snappier tone (IMO) than a typical junior.

$700 shipped and paypal'd in the US. Comes with a hard shell case.

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna let this one go.

As proud as I am to own it, I'm just not the single cut playing type. It's a beautiful piece in as new condition. Came with nice Tokai padded gig bag. I added new ABS molded case. It'll come in the case and I'll send the gig bag along with it.
$895 firm PP'd shipped conus Trying to lower my case count, so not looking for trades. Thanks

TheWilly17

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna let this one go.

As proud as I am to own it, I'm just not the single cut playing type. It's a beautiful piece in as new condition. Came with nice Tokai padded gig bag. I added new ABS molded case. It'll come in the case and I'll send the gig bag along with it.
$895 firm PP'd shipped conus Trying to lower my case count, so not looking for trades. Thanks
Sorry it didn't work for you man, you dont have a hope in hell at getting back the FGN lol.

TheWilly17

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say it didn’t work out for me at all. I love it, just don’t know if I have any business having it. I won’t cry if it doesn’t leave me.
Good to hear Blackie is well.
She is a beauty, I'm almost tempted to get her back lol

Dle189

Reaction score
Tokai LS-80 1982 Solid Flametop (no pickups) $1700 shipped, $1850 shipped with OX4's

A rare example of a Tokai LS-80. They usually have plain tops but this one has a beautiful solid figured maple top. Plenty of mineral flecks. One piece back. Guitar has upgraded electronics (Luxe bees, CTS pots) and an upgraded bridge (Faber locking ABR). Original parts are included, but the original bridge is warped. Guitar has been plekked.

Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/153840324@N04/albums/72157705773495124

Latest Threads