The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

o0mobius0o

Reaction score

Rare old ESP Edwards LP Model
$725 US PP'd/shipped (Canada/US/Australia) in case anyone is interested. Other locations possible but send me a PM about shipping.
This is one of the rare Edwards models pre-dating the current ones that are partially made in China then finished in Japan. Possibly an E-LP-80S but I cannot find a catalog online. Just 4.1 kg/9 lbs!

This features:
- Long tenon
- Fret-edge binding
- One piece neck, one piece body
- Paper-in-oil capacitors
- Medium thickness neck
- Jumbo frets in 7/10 condition.
- Truss rod functions
- Pickguard is not original
- Ships with an old padded gigbag

Pictures here
1989 pots in that one. The truss rod cover is from the old old Edwards series, like this one I have with 1983 pots in it.

riscado

Reaction score
1982 Greco Mint Collection EG59-50 with transitional super real headstock and bridge humbucker replaced with gibson humbucker - £700

----------------------------------

1983 Greco Mint Collection EG60-180 with DRY Z bridge pickup and DRY 1982 neck pickup - £2400

----------------------------------

2014 Crews KTR select (one of 12 made) - £1400

justinspv

Reaction score
Looking for a black 335. Anyone interested in selling or trading for a very nice Navigator goldtop with wolftone p90s

alainguitars

Reaction score
Orville ES 335 for sale. Recently purchased from member Dle. It's just too big for me which is a shame because 335's have my favorite tones. I keep buying them as if I'm going to grow?. Anyway as I always do I upgraded the harness to an emerson harness and the pups to Klein 59's. Plays and sounds great. I've tried to show the only two dings. One on the back of the headstock the other is an impression/dent in the back of the neck. Very minor. $1300 PP'd, shipped in the continental US. Please contact for pics since it seems my files are too large for the server to process? Here's link to Reverb so you can see pics.

Last edited:

Neffco

Reaction score
Orville ES 335 for sale. Recently purchased from member Dle. It's just too big for me which is a shame because 335's have my favorite tones. I keep buying them as if I'm going to grow?. Anyway as I always do I upgraded the harness to an emerson harness and the pups to Klein 59's. Plays and sounds great. I've tried to show the only two dings. One on the back of the headstock the other is an impression/dent in the back of the neck. Very minor. $1300 PP'd, shipped in the continental US. Please contact for pics since it seems my files are too large for the server to process?
Take a screenshot, crop it down to taste and then attach. Welcome to the new pita format.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I've been able to resize mine directly from my chromebook even. It is a pain though. I can still post my old pics taken with my previously crappy cell phone though.

I am a stubby little thing and I have a Martin dreadnought and a big Gretsch.

mdubya

Reaction score
Orville ES 335 for sale. Recently purchased from member Dle. It's just too big for me which is a shame because 335's have my favorite tones. I keep buying them as if I'm going to grow?. Anyway as I always do I upgraded the harness to an emerson harness and the pups to Klein 59's. Plays and sounds great. I've tried to show the only two dings. One on the back of the headstock the other is an impression/dent in the back of the neck. Very minor. $1300 PP'd, shipped in the continental US. Please contact for pics since it seems my files are too large for the server to process? Here's link to Reverb so you can see pics.https://reverb.com/item/22903612-orville-gibson-es-335-tobacco-burst?publish_confirmation=true

I tried to grab a couple straight from Reverb

Great guitar. :shock:

endial

Reaction score
Thanks!

SOLD Greco Ejr-250 (with honduran mahog neck/body) Specialcaster

Body: Honduras Mahogany 2 piece
Neck: Honduras Mahogany, 43 mm width
Pickups: DiMarzio DP167S (P-90) neck, DiMarzio DP381 bridge
Bridge: Graph Tech BS8841-NO
Scale: Medium (628 mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Weight: 4.0 kg
Dang. I've been tryin' to get something together for this dog. Glad you found a buyer, but if you hadn't, I would have not been much longer a wait. Maybe next time. Coolest Special-like guitar I've ever seen.

free713

Reaction score
Up for sale is this very low serial number Bacchus les paul classic series from 2011. Handmade by the skilled luthiers at the Deviser plant in Japan. The third one they ever made. Quite special plain top with lots of figuring going on. Nice fat 59ish neck. Very thin laquer as you can clearly see the pores in the wood. Weighs 4.15 kg. Great playability and sounds great. I replaced the original pickups with a set of Tokai (Gotoh) paf mk2 pickups. Clear improvement: rounder and more complex sound with less harshness and scooped mids. Almost up there with Momose, Nav and high end Crews in regards to playability, sound and overall feel. In great condition and has virtually no fretware. TRC is not original as are the strap buttons.

More pics
Will ship in a nice quality Gator hardcase and the original pickups will be included as well. Located in the EU.
1000 euro + shipping
Just uploaded some old pics that better show the figuring of the top. Pm me if interested.

Latest Threads