The MIJ Classifieds: please read the rules before posting...

JDZ

Reaction score
Navigator is SOLD

New home will be in the Midwest - still think she belonged in RI...

2006 Navigator N-LP-380 Limited in Lemon Drop

Condition is fantastic on this guitar.
Comes w/ original Navigator hard case, warranty card.
Pickups are Gibson '57 Classic. Nitro Lacquer.

Recently picked up an N-LP 500 so would like to sell this one.

Asking USD $2,700 plus shipping. Located in US.
Many more detailed pics here: N-LP-380-LTD LMD

adoring_fan107

Reaction score
Here we have the last word in early Tokai les paul replicas, a 1980 Tokai LS 200. This is the only one of these for sale in the world right now being one of the rarest Tokai guitars ever made. Back in 1980 these guitars were custom order only, featuring Tokai's 'cashew laquer' finish and hand picked timbers.

This particular example features one of the best flametops seen on a 200 with a fat 58-59 neck profile. Medium weight at around 4.2kg. This guitar is all original minus a replacement ABR1 that fits straight on however the original is included in the case. The neck is straight and plays with a low action with plenty of fret life present. This particular example came stock from the factory with Gibson 'Tim Shaw' humbuckers that really deliver that old sound.

This is the nicest tokai that ive had and is only being sold due to wanting a 50s fender. Has incredible sustain and tone and competes with my vintage gibsons. A true collectors piece for any Tokai enthusiast.

Comes in the original Tokai lifton style case.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Shipping at buyers expense (ask for more accurate quote).
Advertised elsewhere.
PM for more pics.

8250 USD

Still here, 7500 USD, open to offers!

Last edited:

zoso623

Reaction score
Vintage Paf MIJ Pickups w/complete wiring harness Goto Humbucker 1979/80 Cream
asking 65 dollars free shipping in the USA PPG only...Great deal I left the broken pickup ring on ...

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
SOLD!

Fernandes Burny RLG-50 made in Japan by Dyna in the early 1990s. Mahogany body with maple cap. Rosewood board with fret edge binding. VH-1 pickups. Has some fine scratches here and there and a small chip on the back. Someone lightly sanded the back of the neck. $600 + shipping CONUS to MLP members. Difficult to photograph a black guitar. Looks better in person. I live in Rhode Island.

Last edited:

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold!

Edwards E-LP-112LTS/RE Jimmy Page model, made by ESP in 2006. This is a factory relic model that is likened to how Jimmy Page abused his own lester with sweat and some heavy rings. Some models have the super circuit, but this one does not. This one has much more pronounced flame on the top than many I've seen. It's a veneer top with an incredible deep carve. One piece mahogany back with some nice figuring as well. Pickups are Duncan Sh1 and sh5. There is some buckle rash and wear on the back. The back of the neck has some rash as well, but it's still a great player. Nice and light. $850 + shipping CONUS to MLP members.

Last edited:

free713

Reaction score
Looking for a nice high-end MIJ tele with a fat neck and rosewood board. Preferably Momose with bindings and in a custom color. Guitar needs to be in the EU.

adoring_fan107

Reaction score
Here we have the last word in early Tokai les paul replicas, a 1980 Tokai LS 200. This is the only one of these for sale in the world right now being one of the rarest Tokai guitars ever made. Back in 1980 these guitars were custom order only, featuring Tokai's 'cashew laquer' finish and hand picked timbers.

This particular example features one of the best flametops seen on a 200 with a fat 58-59 neck profile. Medium weight at around 4.2kg. This guitar is all original minus a replacement ABR1 that fits straight on however the original is included in the case. The neck is straight and plays with a low action with plenty of fret life present. This particular example came stock from the factory with Gibson 'Tim Shaw' humbuckers that really deliver that old sound.

This is the nicest tokai that ive had and is only being sold due to wanting a 50s fender. Has incredible sustain and tone and competes with my vintage gibsons. A true collectors piece for any Tokai enthusiast.

Comes in the original Tokai lifton style case.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Shipping at buyers expense (ask for more accurate quote).
Advertised elsewhere.
PM for more pics.

7500 USD

PRICE DROP

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Sold to a rocker in Iowa.

Edwards E-LP-112LTS/RE Jimmy Page model, made by ESP in 2006. This is a factory relic model that is likened to how Jimmy Page abused his own lester with sweat and some heavy rings. Some models have the super circuit, but this one does not. This one has much more pronounced flame on the top than many I've seen. It's a veneer top with an incredible deep carve. One piece mahogany back with some nice figuring as well. Pickups are Duncan Sh1 and sh5. There is some buckle rash and wear on the back. The back of the neck has some rash as well, but it's still a great player. Nice and light. $850 + shipping CONUS to MLP members.

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
I've owned 2 of them and they are identical in terms of feel and tone. Excellent guitars.

Rick

Reaction score
Located in SoKY.

I have a Made in Japan ESP E-II M-II.

It's a great guitar - sounds and plays great. I'm just wanting to try some other stuff and wife says one has to go if I want another one. :noway:

Neck through construction with flame maple top. Ebony fretboard with XJ frets with no signs of wear. German-made Floyd Rose Original tremolo.

It has been modded a bit. The Floyd has been upgraded with a fat brass L shaped block. Significantly more mass and better sound in my opinion. The neck has been lightly scuffed with an abrasive pad. It was taped off with clean lines and looks very good. Makes the neck super smooth. However, it will gloss back up with playing and you need to run the pad over it a few times to make it satin again. OR, I can polish it back to gloss if that's what you prefer. No paint removed, just a slight scuffing of the finish to make it satin.

The pickups have been upgraded to Seymour Duncan JB and 59. If you would rather have the original EMG 81s I can put those back in no problem. No breaks or repairs and only one minor blemish. The paint chipped a bit near the upper strap button when installing the DiMarzio Clip Lock strap. You can't see it unless the strap is removed.

I'm looking for an HSH Ibanez of similar value. OR, I would trade for an ESP Eclipse model, or maybe a Gibson Explorer. Maybe something else, just let me know what you have. Otherwise we'll start with $1,400?

pylyo

Reaction score
This is amazing, if you were in EU, I would be all overt it..

bsm9981

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone interested in trading a black Les Paul custom mij for a nice partscaster? I'll post the link with the description and pics, but I'll post a few pics here to wet your whistle ;) .I'm in North Alabama, trade value around $850
IMG_20180908_132533155.jpg
IMG_20180808_201557.jpg

Latest Threads