The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

79standard

Reaction score
Thanks, buds! I am getting a bit stronger every day. Daughter. took me out for dinner to build up my blood and get some protein....so I had a nice big porterhouse steak.... Could only eat half but lunch tomorrow is gonna be killer too... Words cannot adequately illustrate how good that steak was after the last bit of hell and the demonspawn hospital food....

Wifey is at rehab for the next few days for them to help get her strength up and such. She is doing great and getting better every day. Daughter is staying with me at home to make sure I am good if I need help. We went over to see the wife today after my last infusion and she looks good and is ready to come home but has to be there a few more days....

Start the horse pills in the morning and I hope they don't slam me. They are pretty strong....

Anyway, we are both getting better by the day. Glad the infusions are over as they do wear me down a touch for a few hours after....

Thanks again for the good thoughts my way... I really appreciate it... Still have some weight to gain back but I am working on that as hard as I can... ;)

Rockin' good news!!
:thumbs:

sonar1

Reaction score
2A6FB88F-12BF-41D1-8B7C-DFD7C49CC1DE.jpeg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Edro!

How's our revenant couple doing?

Much better, Tim. Much better... Daughter just brought the wife home.... I've been home a couple days... I still have 2 1/2 weeks left on those horsecapsule antibiotics that smell like a sulphur factory...even after I take em.... Drinking probiotics to replace good stuff that all the scorched earth IV bags from hell, daisy cutter infusions, and these damn capsule antibiotics have killed and Glucerna for extra protein and stomach coating before taking a capsule.... Tolerating the capsules better now... Eating pretty good again too... Gotta gain some lost pounds back....

Thanks...
Ed

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy all... Had a storm come through last night but just north of me.... Got the light show from hell, lots of wind, but no rain.... The top of it hammered my daughter's area west of ATL...

I sat on my front porch watching the light show... It was all behind the clouds and north... It was like watching old war documentaries with night shots of non-stop artillery barrages.... Pretty cool.... I thought it would sooner or later dump an ocean on us but nope, just wind and strobe lights....

Latest Threads