The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yodies all! Hope all are well... I'm getting closer to finally kicking this sinus crap...almost all the upper and lower congestion is gone... most.... Everybody has gotten this crap down here over the last month or so... If you feel like you're getting a sinus infection, go ahead and buy a bunch of MucinexDM, C/D3/B12/Zinc, and a freaking truckload of Kleenex....no strike the Kleenex, a train car load of terlet paper will be cheaper.... You're gonna need it.... Been back to the shop but still trying to kick the remnants.... My tech is too....and everybody I know that's had it deals with the tail end congestion/coughing for a good while.... Oh well, I finally be over it sooner or later..... Between getting the bluebonnet plague and this, my Fall has sucked but it's getting better....

79standard

Reaction score
Yodies all! Hope all are well... I'm getting closer to finally kicking this sinus crap...almost all the upper and lower congestion is gone... most.... Everybody has gotten this crap down here over the last month or so... If you feel like you're getting a sinus infection, go ahead and buy a bunch of MucinexDM, C/D3/B12/Zinc, and a freaking truckload of Kleenex....no strike the Kleenex, a train car load of terlet paper will be cheaper.... You're gonna need it.... Been back to the shop but still trying to kick the remnants.... My tech is too....and everybody I know that's had it deals with the tail end congestion/coughing for a good while.... Oh well, I finally be over it sooner or later..... Between getting the bluebonnet plague and this, my Fall has sucked but it's getting better....
I hope you kick its butt for good, Ed, and soon!

MelvinDale

Reaction score
Hope all had a great Saturday and hope you have an equally great Sunday . . . . .
It's almost nice in the Mitten today 37 degrees and a peek of sun.
Of course could have done without the 30mph wind gusts.

79standard

Reaction score
Hey Tim - here's one for you:

:thumb:
I love it!
I always wondered why some goatzes get like that, and people who raise them tell me it's billygoats ("bock" in Deutsch, ja?) going mental from the onset of the rutting season.
Well OK , then! :laugh2:
Dear God, did I really stay up until 3:00 again! Dafuq is wrong with me, FFS?
:laugh2:

Latest Threads