The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yodies all.... Hope all are well.... Trying to kick a sinus infection..... Nawt, not the plague again.... Just been washing my sinuses every couple hours or so... Dunno what is blooming but something is....

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons . very chilly Fall day here in Pennsylvania . temp is supposed to top out at 50F this afternoon . won't stop me from getting some fresh air __ but it will mean that I'll have to wear slacks instead of shorts . I'll take a couple of pics of my surroundings later

all has been good here during the last several months . no major catastrophes , which is a thing ( I suppose ) . Hope that Everyone is doing well

quitting smoking without changing other behaviors ( or adding new ones ) can be very difficult . there are so many different moments and memories attached . the hardest part for me ( 10 years now ) was the association of friendships and socializing with the cigarettes . that's why , if I ever have a cigarette , I'll smoke alone / not in a social setting . 2 cigs last week . . .

plus . I have other things to smoke now . medical grade Mother Earth laughs at nicotine fits . and everything else

79standard

Reaction score
Yodies all.... Hope all are well.... Trying to kick a sinus infection..... Nawt, not the plague again.... Just been washing my sinuses every couple hours or so... Dunno what is blooming but something is....
Like you haven't had enough?
Jeebus Crimmus!
I hope you kick its ass good and hard, bud. :fingersx:

...and HELLO, everybody! :wave:
Today was one of my "responsible adult days,"
with a flu shot in my left arm and my C19 booster in my right.

Not afraid of side FX -- I mean, my fibromyalgia has been acting up,
so I've been feeling tired and achy anyhow,
and I figger I'll never notice whatever side effects arise.
Clever bastard am I.
:thumbs:

Also got a new drawing pad, the fancy kind, for cheap.
I promise myself it won't take 15 damned years to fill this one like it did the last one.

The first week of October I pounded out one piece I was proud of, every day.
I wanna be more like that, and less like Timmy DistractoBoy.

More art.
More guitar.
More consistent exercise and outdoor walks.
More arranging my apartment so it feels like home and not one of those floor-to-ceiling nutjob housess you see on American Pickers. (Love that show.)

Making progress. Improving.
Not fast enough for my liking, but I'll give myself a little "attaboy."

Goat-reiki unto you all, fellow Knights.
Be well and know you are loved.

MelvinDale

Reaction score
Like you haven't had enough?
Jeebus Crimmus!
I hope you kick its ass good and hard, bud. :fingersx:

...and HELLO, everybody! :wave:

More art.
More guitar.
More consistent exercise and outdoor walks.
More arranging my apartment so it feels like home and not one of those floor-to-ceiling nutjob housess you see on American Pickers. (Love that show.)

Goat-reiki unto you all, fellow Knights.
Be well and know you are loved.
Great plan Tim.
Used to draw a lot - I really should get back to it.

Good morning all.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yodies all..... I know know what folks meant by 'it takes a good while to get over the plague'.... Sinus infection has kicked my ass..... Coughing like crazy.... Hell on my lungs... Better today.... Hope tomorrow is even better.....

Always been allergic to dirt mold, but being still a bit compromised from the plague and then farmers are picking peanuts and cotton, stirring up the dirt... Bamm.... Got me...

sliding tom

Reaction score
Yodies all..... I know know what folks meant by 'it takes a good while to get over the plague'.... Sinus infection has kicked my ass..... Coughing like crazy.... Hell on my lungs... Better today.... Hope tomorrow is even better.....

Always been allergic to dirt mold, but being still a bit compromised from the plague and then farmers are picking peanuts and cotton, stirring up the dirt... Bamm.... Got me...

Looks like you're jumping headfirst into all that is on offer there... :rofl:

I wish you all the best that you'll get outta there asap...:dude:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're jumping headfirst into all that is on offer there... :rofl:

I wish you all the best that you'll get outta there asap...:dude:

Thanks, Tom. Been one helluva ride with the plague and sinuses now.... I would have preferred a few months to full get back to full strength... Oh well.... I'll kick it...

Latest Threads