The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, you're gonna make me buy a fat butt guitar.... ;)

79standard

Reaction score
Hi gang! :wave:
Looking fwd to checking Tommo's latest masterpiece.
In the interim, I'm gonna add some content of my own, spamming my new CD:
Moonlight Science

People tell me "The Shaman Welcomes The Sky Gods" is their favorite track, but I'm proud of them all.
(Whoever correctly guesses how I got the effed-up guitar sounds on that track gets a cookie, or a cigar, at my discretion.)
:D

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got around to updating my Spark amp yesterday and played one of my Strats through it, trying out the new stuff….

Still kinda gassed by that amp… Bass even sounds killer through it….

Fun just kicking back in the recliner with a guitar….

Hope all are well!

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy! Hope all are well!

Been looking at different headphones for the past few days.... My lawdy mercy there are some mind boggling headphones out there....

Been looking seriously at Neumann closed backs and BeyerDynamic open backs....and Slate Modeling Headphones that blow my mind...They freaking model different studio control rooms....

A lifelong bud that owns a studio up around Nash sent me a link for some $1K cans.... My god.... He said it's like sitting in the middle of a million dollar control room.... He would know. His is pretty sporty.... He's used those cans for years to mix/master with in his studio and he's got da cheeze level high speed low drag monitors and tech shit... He can afford the high dollar cans... If you've watched tv over the years, you've heard his music on commercials, tv shows, etc... Nominated for an Emmy too, the rat bastid... He should buy a new pair of cans and send me the old ones.... ;)

Never seen anything bad about anything BeyerD or Neumann, have used both their mics and love em.... Slate has a name for studio stuff too.... Damn.... Just when I think I've decided on one, something about the others pop in my head.... The Slate is cool with the freaking modeling of top control rooms, monitors, car systems, nightclub, and even other cans... Crazy.... But the Slates are still pre-order, ship sometime this fall... Damnit...

I may just roll dice but I'm afraid I'd cheat.... ;)

Latest Threads