The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have sun today...and beautiful skies.... We must be gonna catch hell later..... Ma Nature is devious that way...

Nice and calm one minute, next minute police call because they just wrote a ticket on your trash can doing 38 in a 25mph zone....

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slow at the shop today so I've been playing with Logic Pro on my Macbook.... Downloaded a raw freebie project from Telefunken to practice with.... Besides normal backline, has horns, strings, and such..... Damn this is fun.... Don't have my JBL headphones with me but will dig those out when I get home so I can tell more about what I'm doing....

Apple's Logic Pro on the Macbook M1 machine is cool as hell.... May spring for some Sennheiser cans... The JBLs are good but Sennheisers are da cheeze for transparent... I have Roland near field studio monitors and my old Altec Lansing big studio monitors... I might could get away with the Rolands a bit but wife would go berserk if I fired up the real deal Altec Lansings.... The are NOT near field at all and would knock her glasses off....not even cranked.... I think the Sennheiser cans are the safest bet to keep her off my ass... ;)

Latest Threads