The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons

just smoked a half gram cigarette of the legal for now Delta 8 ( similar to the Delta 9 version of THC found in regular cannabis ) . the sales person told me that it would have little to no effect __ but I've heard the talk that says otherwise

so yes I got high from it :laugh2:

it's not as strong as the other version that I smoke , but I would say that it's about 25% the potency . no paranoia or disconnected thoughts from it . I'm guessing that it could be a good introduction for anyone that's considering the use of medical or recreational marijuana

as far as my " treatment " goes . I'm 3 months into the Pennsylvania medical program . I've tried some 20+ different strains so far . some of them I liked and some of them I didn't . I'm not a fan of the Indica variety __ but I can definitely see how they could be used for pain management . I smoked a strain called " Blueberry " the other night , and had some difficulty saying the word blueberry :laugh2: . my body felt very loose and relaxed , and I would have done some yoga . but motivation to do anything was gone , so that's why I'm not a fan of indicas . . .

so I guess this is a PSA of sorts . if you're curious and Delta 8 is available in your area __ check it out ! .

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons . hope that All are doing well . it's an overcast morning here in Pennsylvania and a cool 68F

nice weather to enjoy coffee , along with some mellow jazz provided by Tom ( :applause: ) .
I bet it sounded like "brewbelly" :rofl:
so your thinking is that it sounded like an actual word ( ? ) . it was closer to bluh bluh blee :laugh2:

79standard

Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons

just smoked a half gram cigarette of the legal for now Delta 8 ( similar to the Delta 9 version of THC found in regular cannabis ) . the sales person told me that it would have little to no effect __ but I've heard the talk that says otherwise

so yes I got high from it :laugh2:

it's not as strong as the other version that I smoke , but I would say that it's about 25% the potency . no paranoia or disconnected thoughts from it . I'm guessing that it could be a good introduction for anyone that's considering the use of medical or recreational marijuana

as far as my " treatment " goes . I'm 3 months into the Pennsylvania medical program . I've tried some 20+ different strains so far . some of them I liked and some of them I didn't . I'm not a fan of the Indica variety __ but I can definitely see how they could be used for pain management . I smoked a strain called " Blueberry " the other night , and had some difficulty saying the word blueberry :laugh2: . my body felt very loose and relaxed , and I would have done some yoga . but motivation to do anything was gone , so that's why I'm not a fan of indicas . . .

so I guess this is a PSA of sorts . if you're curious and Delta 8 is available in your area __ check it out ! .
Thanks for the 411/PSA, Christopher.
Looking fwd to checking some of this out for pain relief.
I can't really do NSAIDS anymore,
or alcohol,
and yet chronic pain remains a threat to my quality of life,
so I've gotta do something that doesn't involve opioids or NSAIDS,
which leaves meditation, and perhaps some sort of cannabinoid.

Meanwhile I'm moving again this summer, which makes 2 moves in less than a year.
Moving the same day that my kid moves to my area.
Everything else takes a back seat.

Latest Threads