The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I declare this day to be "Danelectro Donnerstag"... :laugh2:

Today I pulled out my 90s Dano '56 U2 reissue that I haven't played in quite a while and was reminded what a nifty and cool guitar it is. :applause:

It's currently set up with a set of .013s and tuned to open D. Great old school slide guitar! :cheers:

yeah . fun guitars . I miss my double cut ( got lost in my " Big Purge " ) . funny thing is __ I miss it enough that I'm going to be replacing shortly . and then I'll have to ask the luthier to cut it up the same way that I had him do it before . as Fezz once said , " to let the demons out " :laugh2:

dano1.jpg

sliding tom

Reaction score
yeah . fun guitars . I miss my double cut ( got lost in my " Big Purge " ) . funny thing is __ I miss it enough that I'm going to be replacing shortly . and then I'll have to ask the luthier to cut it up the same way that I had him do it before . as Fezz once said , " to let the demons out " :laugh2:

View attachment 541904
In case you may change your mind later, there's always this:

:thumb:

MelvinDale

Reaction score
Hey Tom - Morning all.
I used to own a U1 Dano - Enjoyed it, but never had the confidence to play it live, so it went the way craigslist.
Sold for far more than it was worth, but I do that a lot - hoping they get inspiration and pay it forward.

MelvinDale

Reaction score
Hey Tom - Morning all.
I used to own a U1 Dano - Enjoyed it, but never had the confidence to play it live, so it went the way craigslist.
Sold for far more than it was worth, but I do that a lot - hoping they get inspiration and pay it forward.
Oops - Sold it for far less than it was worth not more - I blame the error on lazy Sunday afternoon.
Even told the kid that bought it he could get double the price if he listed it.

79standard

Reaction score
Hi Tom - Hi all HOT & MUGGY in Michigan today.
Same here, yesterday and today (great album, BTW).
Lots of thunder and rain today.
Around here, that stuff can go from "oh, cool!" to "WTF?!? Hit the basement!" in a big hurry, something Edro knows a lot about.
For now, it's just "Oh, cool! Glad I'm indoors."

Latest Threads