I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"The Bridport Irregulars"?

Surely not Phil & Vasco?

:shock:

What is the world coming to, etc, etc?

:)
I'm still around. I post top fuckin' quality stuff in this thread!

Phyllis disappeared after he got a 3 day ban for being a naughty boy.

Nimrod Piles (the previously perma-banned Ted McLeod) pegged out a couple of years or more ago.

Single cut 54 (Terry Morgan) died just over 12 months ago.

As you see, Tom aus Deutschland is still here and posting some superb vids of his playing. I continue to play guitar like a man with no hands...

Cookie Boy is still around, and is hoping to get back across to the US of A to finish off banging the rest of the $2 whores over there, and still wanting to order another Rist guitar (you would have to know the two very old threads to understand the humour of this!).

Some of the other Bridport lunatics are still on here, posting rather more infrequently now.

So there you go, a potted history in one post!

MelvinDale

Reaction score
I kinda figured it was a grocery store, but wanted to make sure. we're slow to get some of the like.
Aldi started popping up about 15yrs ago - at least where I live.
Hope all is well - we're supposed to get a LIDL rain today.

huw

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm still around. I post top fuckin' quality stuff in this thread!
:laugh2:

Good to see you're still here JV :)

Phyllis disappeared after he got a 3 day ban for being a naughty boy.
Phil? Banned? How on earth? He always struck me as the perfect host for this particular thread - genial, not too serious, etc I can't imagine him doing anything worth a ban.

But whatever it was, don't tell me. My experience of the internet leads me to believe that often talking about why someone was banned can stir up whatever hornets nest it was in the first place. so let sleeping dogs lie on that one.

Nimrod Piles (the previously perma-banned Ted McLeod) pegged out a couple of years or more ago.

Single cut 54 (Terry Morgan) died just over 12 months ago.
I remember Ted's passing, I was still here then, but I didn't know about SingleCut. What a shame - another gent.

As you see, Tom aus Deutschland is still here and posting some superb vids of his playing. I continue to play guitar like a man with no hands...
You still playing south-paw? That'll be the problem ;) (Just kidding - from what I remember of hearing of your playing it was fine :) )

Cookie Boy is still around, and is hoping to get back across to the US of A to finish off banging the rest of the $2 whores over there, and still wanting to order another Rist guitar (you would have to know the two very old threads to understand the humour of this!).
:hmm:

Well I remember Cookie, & I remember Roman Rist & his (very nice) guitars, but I think there's probably a story I'm missing in the background :D

Some of the other Bridport lunatics are still on here, posting rather more infrequently now.

So there you go, a potted history in one post!
Indeed - history lesson all caught up, thanks :)

And a good afternoon to all!

:wave:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons . just dropping by to say Hello . things should be getting back in order around here during the next week or so __ and then I'll be posting again more regularly .

enjoyed the vids , Tom ! :applause:

Latest Threads