The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

79standard

Reaction score
Sunny, windy, and 59°F here.
Between the wind and the dryness (how does THAT work, after all the rain and snow?!?), the weather fairies are issuing a wildfire warning until 8 tonight.
:dunno:

Our area is mostly about snow, rain, extreme thunderstorms and the occasional tornado (you wouldn't think so, this far north -- F1s and F2s are a thing here),
but wildfires?
That's a new one to this northeastern boy.
:hmm:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took off from the shop today for wife's doc appt. The called and cancelled her appt.

Sooooo, I decided breakfast was in order so I opened fridge and egg carton was not as cold as it should be. Damnit man... Ice maker died this past week.... Close to 2K lighter, had to buy a smaller dorm/office fridge because soonest delivery was next Tuesday. I guess it wasn't too bad a day, the small fridge was 169.99 but rang up 139.00.... So I wasn't totally beligerent...

Worth the 65.00 delivery and set-up fee for me NOT have to fight with it and THEY will haul off the old one... Hell yeah... They can manhandle the fridges...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take the small fridge up to the lake for beer and sodas and such... Gkids evidently MUST open the fridge for sodas and snacks every ten minutes... They can keep their stuff in that one and not the big fridge... I'll tell em it's THEIRs and maybe the big one will run compressor a lot less...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would a fridge have wifi? Why would I need or even want a fridge app? I don't want my fridge texting me.

Or a big ass LCD monitor in the front so you can see what's inside? I know what's inside. I put it there.

A big window? Why?

I like ice and water in front. I need no digital display to tell me it's ice and water or capacitive touch buttons to select which is which.... I'm happy with a simple switch. I can see where the switch is...

Crazy... You could drop 13k+ on a damn fridge... Does it make you a sammich? Jeebus.

Latest Threads