The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Do the MAD act sane on April Fool's-HAILLL NO-----365 days STRONG!
Had another Zoom chat with the other band members this afternoon. Ended up at one point talking about making squeaky toy noises down the phone to scam phone callers! How we got onto that subject God only knows! Well, we are feckin' loonies, I supppose! :laugh2: :applause:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my coffee and turned on TV for background noise while I caught up here on the Mule... The channel was showing those ghost hunting episodes... These guys are so fake and so full of shit it is beyond belief... If there were any folks I would dearly freaking LOVE to set up, it would be those dipshits... It would be fun freaking them out... Simple as screwing an 18" on a baffle board to floor joists underneath...a power amp and signal generator.. I can make it float without hearing it...or make the house vibrate intermittently... Be fun....

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
It would be fun freaking them out... Simple as screwing an 18" on a baffle board to floor joists underneath...a power amp and signal generator.. I can make it float without hearing it...or make the house vibrate intermittently... Be fun....
Laura and I were just talking about a similar thing this morning . what I would Really Love __ is a subwoofer / sonic bed . would be great for binaural beats and meditation frequencies . but . . . the real magic would be listening to electronica and trance music in it

I understand that the balance between subwoofer and the way that it's mounted , could create an inaudible vibration ( which would be freaky in it's own right ) . however , my idea would be to feel and hear the music without blasting it

79standard

Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons

it's not like that at all . 800 is still 800 . when I had to lay down several thousand , I was in a relatively good place with my finances . ( buying gear and too many guitars ) . when it came down to my health , I pulled money from a fund that I assumed I would eventually replenish . uhuh . . .

it took me two years to replace that money __ and we've made some changes with our spending , during this last ( what we're not supposed to talk about ) year

good to hear . although the idea of you being semi normal makes me laugh
How about "back to baseline"? :laugh2:

79standard

Reaction score
Got my coffee and turned on TV for background noise while I caught up here on the Mule... The channel was showing those ghost hunting episodes... These guys are so fake and so full of shit it is beyond belief... If there were any folks I would dearly freaking LOVE to set up, it would be those dipshits... It would be fun freaking them out... Simple as screwing an 18" on a baffle board to floor joists underneath...a power amp and signal generator.. I can make it float without hearing it...or make the house vibrate intermittently... Be fun....
My kid summed it up well: "I believe in spirits, but I don't believe in that show."

Latest Threads