The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to All !
( let's make this one work for us )

I don't make any resolutions __ but if anyone that does make them wants to share ? . Tom . are you kicking any bad habits this year ? Roberteaux . is this the year that you're finally going to learn Mandarin ? edro . you just keep on doing what you're doing and try hard not to get kilt playing with electricity . . .
:laugh2:

Wǒ de yǔyán shuō dé bù hǎo... :hmm:

--R :p

sliding tom

Reaction score
Good day folkses. :wave:

Receiving a tiny bit of snow over here but temperatures are above freezing point so nothing much to worry about...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning all, afternoon Tom!

@0730 hrs (Z-6 +/- whatever damn daylight savings shift we’re on or not on. Hate that shit) it is 35°F.... Will probably be in the 60s by afternoon.

sliding tom

Reaction score
Tom, do y’all have daylight savings time shift twice a year over there? It sucks.

Serves no purpose...
Howdy ehb!

Yes, we do. There's been talk for a couple of years now to abandon it but for synchronicity it needs to be the same all over Europe and the twallocks just can't get agree...

I'm amazed that you still have dst in the middle of winter.... :hmm:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy ehb!

Yes, we do. There's been talk for a couple of years now to abandon it but for synchronicity it needs to be the same all over Europe and the twallocks just can't get agree...

I'm amazed that you still have dst in the middle of winter.... :hmm:

I can't keep track of when it is real time or the daaylight bullshit... There are some towns that don't subscribe to such nonsense...

I say pick one and be done with it. I don't care which.... No need for it....

MelvinDale

Reaction score
I can't keep track of when it is real time or the daaylight bullshit... There are some towns that don't subscribe to such nonsense...

My dog gets me up when it's time to get up - an hour earlier (sometimes earlier) these days and tells me when it's time to eat - an hour earlier these days - I go to sleep when I'm tired - an hour earlier these days.
I wish we'd all agree to stop the clock madness. Pick one and be done with it is right,

I found when I was playing, I could stay up to three with zero issues. Now however I find that the adage: Nine is the new midnight, rings so very true.

79standard

Reaction score

Agreed. It always seemed like bungholery to me.
:dunno:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to take YouTube off my iPads and laptops.... Damnit....

I listen to a lot of demos/reviews of mus equip and I gets the bug.... Been wanting a TV Yellow Lester Special w/P90s for a long time....

May get one of these instead of the Gibson....damn YouTube...

Already have one of these with PAFs in it.. Love old and new Hamers...

Latest Threads