The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
I blame Sidney. And MLP. Had the link worked the visual carnage wrought would have been unnecessary.

I admit I didn't wear either boxers or briefs in the '70s either. It was de riguer. But at least I wasn't eye level with other guys' dongs. You can't miss it in them pics.

Sin Nombre

Reaction score
Sin? Good to see you again. Dark times deserve a dark black Tele. Tis a Tuesday. Let it be. We all want it apart from Francis.
Hey Fard, glad to see you're still among us. The black Tele has moved to Maine for summer use, replaced in California by the Warmoth Tele I put together you may remember as you so graciously created a Sin Nombre graphic in Fender script for me.

Sin Nombre

Reaction score
Fuck knows mate. You & family doing okay? Hope so. :yesway:

If you could post a pic of that lovely matte black Tele every Tuesday, I'd be one happy chappie. :dude:
Wifey and I are very well thank you. Both of our moms are trainwrecks in their own way.

After 60 years of various kinds of surfing my shoulders were shot due to arthritis. In December I had a total replacement of the left one and it was so much fun I had the other one done in February. Well on the recovery road now although PT sessions are now being done by phone. But I was lucky to get all that done before elective surgeries were no longer an option.

I'll look for a shot of the gloss black Tele.

Are you taking care of yourself?

Gooner

Reaction score
I blame Sidney. And MLP. Had the link worked the visual carnage wrought would have been unnecessary.

I admit I didn't wear either boxers or briefs in the '70s either. It was de riguer. But at least I wasn't eye level with other guys' dongs. You can't miss it in them pics.
No problems passing through airport security then.....Frank, aka Derek...?

sliding tom

Reaction score

Latest Threads