The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Phil47uk

Reaction score
9:00 a.m. and up for the day now and as suspected Tom slumbers on.
Well, at least I'm honest about sleeping on till 9:00 a.m.
Now what for breakfast.. I think I'll fry some tomatoes with a fried egg on toast.
Those Rocktanium pans I bought are brilliant as you can fry an egg without even a drop of oil or fat in the pan and nothing sticks to them.

BBD

Reaction score
Postcard from the disease house here...

H really ill with a horrible cold which I've been coming down with all week. I wish it would just get the f*** on with it and come on properly...

H has been off work since Wednesday which is utterly unheard of.

To be clear, not Chinese Bat Plague, just a cold. But since Winchester has a very large population of Chinese students, I fully expect it here right soon.

In the last decade it became a thing for rich Chinese kids to study fashion at Winchester School of Art. There are hundreds of them, mostly from the mainland, and yes, they fly home - and back - all the time.

Phil47uk

Reaction score

H really ill with a horrible cold which I've been coming down with all week. I wish it would just get the f*** on with it and come on properly...

To be clear, not Chinese Bat Plague, just a cold. But since Winchester has a very large population of Chinese students, I fully expect it here right soon.

In the last decade it became a thing for rich Chinese kids to study fashion at Winchester School of Art. There are hundreds of them, mostly from the mainland, and yes, they fly home - and back - all the time.
The dreaded Winivirus..:shock:
Elderflower presse sounds like the order of the day...

Oy gevalt, just make sure you steer clear of the shire.

Seriously though, hope you both feel better soon...

Phil47uk

Reaction score
On a serious note for a minute which I know is difficult for me but any of you septics heard from Friggenstein of late?
I know he does go AWOL from time to time but I hope the silly old coot is o.k...
If I post this it might prompt him to get off his rocking chair...:laugh2:

photostudio_1582906274235.jpg

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Pleased to say that some - though not all - of our Chinese brothers and sisters :) are wearing face masks - for the protection of others as well as themselves...
Except according to the medical fraternity those face masks you see most Chinese wear are not effective after about five minutes due to all the moisture they absorb.
You need a full blown hazard suit Sir.

Hazard trousers were a speciality of Ted's but I don't think he got the headgear to go with them quite right.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score

hope the two of you feel better soon . spending time together is not as much fun when one or both of you are sick

my Neice lives in Providence Rhode Island __ right near the campus of Brown University ( a major Arts Uni ) . I'd say maybe 25% Asian . she's wondering how many are going away on Spring break next month

Am waiting eagerly on the garden for an afternoon raid.. :dude:
Potatoes and red cabbage with apple already cooked ...:laugh2:
hoping that the store still has some green leaf lettuce when I get there tonight . hoping to make our horseradish / tomato / apple rolls tonight . sounds kind of strange __ but super delicious
On a serious note for a minute which I know is difficult for me but any of you septics heard from Friggenstein of late?
I know he does go AWOL from time to time but I hope the silly old coot is o.k...

have no idea what other social media he uses . @79standard ( Tim M. ) might know ( ? ) . hope he's doing okay

BBD

Reaction score
my Neice lives in Providence Rhode Island __ right near the campus of Brown University ( a major Arts Uni ) . I'd say maybe 25% Asian . she's wondering how many are going away on Spring break next month
I think this thing is going to happen and the world just needs to get on with it and deal with the inevitable. Thank God it's not H1N1 1918...

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
work is finished for the week for me ( after a couple of really long days ) . but now I'm face with the task of going back a few months , through all of my posts . starting in November

I need to find a video that I posted , from a " noise artist " __ because I'm trying to put one of my friends back in NY in touch with her , so that they can possibly collaborate on a project . I *think* that it was around Nov-Dec . I hope so , because I can't imagine going back even further

I'm going to time myself tomorrow morning , when I tackle the project . just to slap myself for inefficiency and forgetfulness :laugh2:

Latest Threads