The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
blood work results = not good on thyroid levels . excellent on almost everything else . my protein levels are higher than most meat eaters __ which surprised the doctor that did the review :laugh2:

so while I went to facility that had the equipment to get the results back ( almost ) immediately , I'll have to go to an endocrinologist later this afternoon . they'll be do some sort of ultrasound on my neck . I went through the procedure once before , and it's fairly simple . after this the treatment will be discussed :facepalm:
Sorry to hear about that Christopher. I had a Russian Doctor that was adamant that I had a thyroid issue. Went to an endocrinologist...nope. Melinda had an issue they suspected was caused by the parathyroid, but turned out she was taking too much calcium...which a doctor had prescribed. :facepalm:

Does this mean new meds?

79standard

Reaction score
Though kind of old at this point, my main sound machine is a VG-8ex. I can model the type of guitar (electronics and body characteristics) ,effects,amp,mic and speaker cab per patch. The pafs, Ricks, Strats, lipsticks,Filtertrons, and virtual programmable pickups are very good. I've got my own very weird pickup set that stretches the angle all the way from the bridge up to on the fretboard. Strange stringy hollow sound, like a Hendrixy droid sound. I can just program an entire instrument and signal chain. Two amps at once in parallel. Or a hex amp with an amp per string. I love it.
A friend has the VG8 and 88 as well. He can do things... :shock:

cmh6122

Reaction score
There is no escape.

Hang in Christopher. That is why the call it practicing. And we are the most complex machine in the known universe. Every one of us a custom build. Like any profession, they run the gambit.

Miss my old primary care as my primary care at the VA is about indifferent (really shows up in contrast to all the other care givers I have been cared for by). My labs as of 1/16 are within manufacture specs except for my good cholesterol which is not problematic so as long as issues are under control I won't sweat it.
All the meds I take were prescribed by my former PC and pulmonologist (confirmed by the VA's).

79standard

Reaction score
just getting back from the endocrinologists

yes it does . 200 mcg of Levothyroxine for now . 2 months from now I go back for blood work . no big deal __ as I think of this as another challenge . I'll be back off the meds in no time . and further confuse the practitioners :thumb:
You never give up.
I like that.