The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

cmh6122

Reaction score
G'day all.

Foggy and cool here, but considering the date a pretty good day.

Another of Henry's tunes we recorded in Kevin's basement in 2008. Guitar is the left-hand one from my avatar through Kevin's Fender Pro-Sonic.
https://soundcloud.com/cmh6122%2Fharvey-blue-fly
And since this be tele-tuesday here is one from about 1988 in Steve's basement. Mike is doing the solo on a tele. Don't know what he is playing through. I am playing my Artisan through an original tweed deluxe. Except for the lead is a live take. A friend Pat Recob played bass, and a friend Bernie Heaney played pinnaner.
https://soundcloud.com/cmh6122%2F01-beautiful-night
To think that Mike, Steve and I started playing together in 86. That band lasted till 90. Steve, Henry and I stated playing together about 93, and Mike came back on board in 97. We lost Steve in 2011 to cancer but still gather near every Thursday.
Lots of history in our clown car.

Hope Ma smiles on us all.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Looks like all that long hair stuff was driving those good folks crackers... :laugh2:
Is that a pun? :laugh2:

Had many a beer bottle and jeer thrown at me while walking down the road in them days.

The irony is the same crackers that wanted to jump me in high school, had long hair, smoked pot and were listening to The Wall ten years later.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
G'day all.

Foggy and cool here, but considering the date a pretty good day.

Another of Henry's tunes we recorded in Kevin's basement in 2008. Guitar is the left-hand one from my avatar through Kevin's Fender Pro-Sonic.
https://soundcloud.com/cmh6122%2Fharvey-blue-fly
And since this be tele-tuesday here is one from about 1988 in Steve's basement. Mike is doing the solo on a tele. Don't know what he is playing through. I am playing my Artisan through an original tweed deluxe. Except for the lead is a live take. A friend Pat Recob played bass, and a friend Bernie Heaney played pinnaner.
https://soundcloud.com/cmh6122%2F01-beautiful-night
To think that Mike, Steve and I started playing together in 86. That band lasted till 90. Steve, Henry and I stated playing together about 93, and Mike came back on board in 97. We lost Steve in 2011 to cancer but still gather near every Thursday.
Lots of history in our clown car.

Hope Ma smiles on us all.
Got a lot of good stuff Charlie. :applause:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
Friggsley, I never was bothered down here with my long hair back then....

I gusee folks cut me some slack being so short at a bit over 4'29"......

Had to be it..... and the fact I didn't give a shit what folks thought either.....

:cool2:

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Friggsley, I never was bothered down here with my long hair back then....

I gusee folks cut me some slack being so short at a bit over 4'29"......

Had to be it..... and the fact I didn't give a shit what folks thought either.....

:cool2:
I didn't give a shit either until they wanted to bash me with something. :laugh2:

But they learned to fear me cause I was obviously drug crazed and didn't give a shit. I used to climb on the roof of the school and the security guards would chase me. How d'ya like me now fuckers!

They could never get close enough to identify me. One time they got to the roof (at one point it's like three stories up) and I ran to a part that was a single story (it was built into a slope) jumped off..ran inside...switched jackets with a buddy of mine..ran through the school, (the bell had just rang for school to let out so the halls were jammed with kids) two flights down then out the back, and walked out of the campus hidden behind a bus that was leaving, following it out.

They called the unidentified terrorist "The Bird Man". :laugh2:

I also set a record for the number of days absent my senior year. :laugh2:

How did they not know it was me? :shock: