The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Geeze... Hate walnuts... They can damn sure put you down quick, fast, and in a hurry.... I've about gone down walking over the big acorns.... Would be out on the hunting farm and walking food plots and such....walk where a bunch of the big acorns are and there are so many your feet can shoot out from under you.... Leaves and a thick layer of acorns does not make for a nice walking path....
I was after the damn wolf/dog. He's a frickin escape artist. He slipped his collar and I didn't know about it for fifteen minutes. He heard me cussing him while laying on the ground and lo and behold...here he comes lookin real meek-like. Maybe next time I'll just roll on the ground screaming in agony to call him back.:facepalm:

I walk him on a forty foot lead at least once a day so he has the illusion of freedom, but when he's out by himself I have to tie him up. Or If I'm working outside he's on a twenty foot lead tied to a tire. He can go where he wants but can't get through trees, brush, fences.

I have to put him on a lead because he heads for the hills.,Comes back eventually but God knows where he's been and what he's done. :laugh2:

BBD

Reaction score
Uh...nossir. Meant "Dick" Johnson.
Um, that's what you got... :laugh2: But seriously (again, and this a Saturday night; things are slipping) you say Johnson and we say knob :naughty: Two nations divided by a common language and all that :laugh2:

I guess I'm going to have to kill you.
You'll have to find me first :naughty:. My bunker beneath the Himalaya is deep and well concealed...

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Um, that's what you got... :laugh2: But seriously (again, and this a Saturday night; things are slipping) you say Johnson and we say knob :naughty: Two nations divided by a common language and all that :laugh2:

You'll have to find me first :naughty:. My bunker beneath the Himalaya is deep and well concealed...
No worries. Gotta come up for obligatory tea eventually. It's in yer genes.
And when you do..