The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
On the subject of those drone formations...in THREE states...no WAY the military doesn't know where formations of SIX FOOT drones over the course of weeks is coming from. They just took out Solmeini with a drone fer christ's sake. :laugh2:
The bullshit we're expected to swallow is truly stunning.

Last edited:

79standard

Reaction score
I remember when I was in Chicago in 1980 and "Urban Cowboy" wasall the rage and the fashion of the day.

"Look at that fag with the cowboy outfit - never stepped into cowshit in his entire life!" :laugh2:
Hell, even *I* have stepped in cow flops/meadow muffins/natural nitrogen landmines.
More than once.
It's awful, but way less stinky than what carnivores squeeze out (e.g., the sidewalk pate that mein peeplez call "hundedreck").

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Like most things...credibility is often in the eye of the beholder. Only time will tell one way or the other. And the amount of time is sometimes decades as information is fudged, suppressed smeared and buried, at least in this country. I assume the power structure is similar there. It's very difficult to know what is and isn't factual these days until it's too late.
Well this is the problem..Everything is factual till it becomes nonfactual and things in life can change dramatically by the minute.
The plane that is flying over the summit of Everest..Oooops no sorry it's just crashed into the north face .
Personally I don't take much notice of social media like Twitter and Facebook..Too many bedroom experts who latch onto a cause for my liking.
If that's what whops their prop then best of luck I say...As long as you don't try and convince me why we should tear down Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square or not ever mention the name of that white supremacist Winston Churchill...:laugh2:
And believe me, there are actually groups of these people who are campaigning to do this.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Well this is the problem..Everything is factual till it becomes nonfactual and things in life can change dramatically by the minute.
The plane that is flying over the summit of Everest..Oooops no sorry it's just crashed into the north face .
Personally I don't take much notice of social media like Twitter and Facebook..Too many bedroom experts who latch onto a cause for my liking.
If that's what whops their prop then best of luck I say...As long as you don't try and convince me why we should tear down Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square or not ever mention the name of that white supremacist Winston Churchill...:laugh2:
And believe me, there are actually groups of these people who are campaigning to do this.
I'm not the kind of person who honors tradition just for the sake of it, as you probably know. Hence my tirades against "modern Christmas". :laugh2:

Society outlives certain traditions. Public statues of seditionists who participated in killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans (combatants AND civilians) to defend their right to base an economy on human trafficking..breeding human beings like livestock..nope. Move 'em to a museum, battlefield, or cemetery. Not the public square.

Not a direct comparison to Nelson or Churchill by any means. But you get my meaning. I think these issues need to be examined from time to time as society evolves. There's a certain comfort to be taken in a static society, but it can also be suffocating to new ideas and points of view. And understanding our history should be a search for the truth however uncomfortable it might make us.

Last edited:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
On a totally unrelated note, anybody else hear about those mysterious drone formations in rural northern Colorado?
I'm sure that those drones have cameras on them . my theory is that they're mapping the region and collecting data for some reason or another

could also be a military exercise , which I've seen explained on a few different sites . much testing still needs to be done with AI __ so that the individual drones can act as one " entity " . and then they can better understand how to use the aircraft , to attack the masses :applause:

( example : once all Taylor Swift fans have been identified in the region . set the drones to kill mode )

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
The military denies all knowledge of who controls them or what they're doing. :laugh2:
They don't seem to be suitably alarmed by it either. ;)

I read up on the laws regarding drones and their capabilities a few months ago. One of my friends had a Farcebook thread about that, as a drone was hovering over their house for awhile.
Not much you can do about it. It's illegal to shoot them down and there's no publicly available jamming devices. And they have the right to fly over your property.

However, my son has a drone with a camera and facial recognition. It can follow him. So I know damn well the military could track these drones to their point of origin which is really the only way to handle it. And over a certain weight these things have to be registered. If they're not it's a very hefty fine.

Last edited:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
I like milk, coffee, or tea (or water) with sweets as well. Sodas are way too sweet so only drink them if there's nothing else. Which is rarely. I enjoy a ginger ale occasionally. Most of them are too sweet.
In that case elderflower cordial is the only solution Frank...You will become a liniment junkie before you can say. "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch".

Phil47uk

Reaction score
On the subject of those drone formations...in THREE states...no WAY the military doesn't know where formations of SIX FOOT drones over the course of weeks is coming from. They just took out Solmheini with a drone fer christ's sake. :laugh2:
The bullshit we're expected to swallow is truly stunning.
Funny how these unexplained sightings always seem to occur in America and always in places like Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico.. :hmm:
You never seem to hear about strange sightings over say Budleigh Salterton in Devon or the motorway service station in Newport Pagnell...:laugh2:

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
They're not unidentified. They're definitely drones. All the usual suspects deny any knowledge or claim them. They fly in formation in a grid as if searching or mapping. They fly at night which suggests infrared applications. At least 17 have been observed operating simultaneously and they are likely over 55 lbs..(6' span) which would require a licensed pilot to operate. How many licensed pilots would that take?

No regional drone company, surveyors, researchers or what-have-you claim them. And since it's been going on since mid December, concerns have been expressed..it's been in the local and regional press and now national...authorities are investigating, including federal...one would think if it was something easily explainable and innocuous the operators would come forward to ease people's minds and get the Feds to lay off..wouldn't one?

And now that we're likely at war with a nation 4 times the size of Iraq with 80 million people and networks around the world, that has just vowed revenge for the murder of the second highest official in their country...they'd be crazy not to be concerned.

Could be fine. Or not. But it's odd that knowing all this the operators haven't just publicly acknowledged, even if they don't want to divulge exactly what it is they're doing if it's research or some kind of commercial venture.

We were all shocked when a group of nuts flew planes into buildings...but really it was an obvious thing to do. Drones don't even require the sacrifice of a hijackers life. And if they can't even figure out who is doing this on such a large scale and for so long, what are the odds they're going to be able to catch a one-off terrorist act?

I'm not saying that is what this is. I just think the laws governing drones are weak...and in this instance everybody is far too casual about finding out what's up.

They're not breaking any laws, but mainly because there are so few governing drones. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Latest Threads