The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
I'm still here and drunk... with fluffy white & dark grey scattered clouds with temperatures in the mid to mild bollocks for this time of year.

You're listening to Shit 1 Ohh 5 on K R U D radio & lets kick off the day with some mellow soft rock you lucksters. Take it away.

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Best keep it a family secret Tim lest the Kaintuckian gets wind of it...:cool:

.yawyna lla uoy ot yad eseehc inoracam yrrem a tub siht rehpiced ot elba eb lliw itanimulli eht fo srebmem ylnO
According to the spell checker I've got a big knob & illuminati is spelled backwards. Right bastard conspiracy... It's gargantuan.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
We survived our trek to Atlanta..... Had a great time with my daughter and fam....

Went to Buckhead tto see Atlanta Rhythm Section... Dean's (keyboards) last show.... Been at at it for a long time... Candymen (Roy Orbison's band) and then ARS, played with about every damn body in the studio in Doraville.... Dean has been at it for a long time. (I met him at a club where my bro played after an ARS show when they came by to see my bro's band, when I was 16 and I'm 62 now... Dean grew up not far at all from where I did down here, across the county line) Damn good show too...... Buckhead Theatre is a cool ass venue... Not too big and has four bars... Great acoustics.... One of the cool ass old theatres with the balcony... Pretty fancy....

Had a great time visiting with those guys again and enjoyed the show... After the show, Daughter and SIL took us to the The Battery at Braves Stadium... My God...Cooler'n hell.... Clubs, stores, etc. etc... Even when no games it is crowded...and cool as hell... We had been to Mercedes Benz stadium (Atlanta Falcons) earlier too...

Daughter took this cell phone pic during the show.... Love those old fancy intimate venues... Had a great time.... Walked through the metal detector back entrance after we got there, and one of em tells security 'I've never seen him before in my life.' I just said 'good seeing you too, asshole'...

1577622474549.png

Took this pic from the Westin hotel... Benz Stadium is obvious... By the ferris wheel is the Tabernacle concert venue...

1577622092702.png

cmh6122

Reaction score
G'day all.

Gray with dropping temps and possible snow showers. Yesterday was unseasonably warm- good thing cause it rained most of the day.

Best keep it a family secret Tim lest the Kaintuckian gets wind of it...:cool:

.yawyna lla uoy ot yad eseehc inoracam yrrem a tub siht rehpiced ot elba eb lliw itanimulli eht fo srebmem ylnO
Think one of the reasons I am good tactically is that I can read left to right, right to left, mirror image, upside-down and backwards.

Theaters be the only place to see good bands. Especially those that were built long before Altec ever thought of making Voices for them.
Glad you had a good time Ed. How high up were you when you took that pic? Dig the solar collectors in that car park.

Hope Ma smiles on us all.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons

Think one of the reasons I am good tactically is that I can read left to right, right to left, mirror image, upside-down and backwards.
I think that I've posted this Cambridge reading test here before

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Laura has Tuesday off . which is a miracle __ because the asst mgr hasn't been ( technically ) on the schedule for the last few days . her work is throwing a big New Years Eve party , and is fully staffed . meaning that her help isn't required that night

so she asks me last night , if I want to go down and join in the festivities . which was a big NO from me . she pauses for a second , and then reminds me that " there's going to be lots of young girls in slutty party dresses " . like that's going to make me immediately change my answer :laugh2:

since she was trying to pose an incentive for me , I asked her if she wanted to go to the party . and she tells me " definately not " . so I asked her why she was trying to lure me with the promise of watching slutty young girls prance around . her answer

" I like to watch you watch them :laugh2: "

I told her I would think about it

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
G'day all.

Gray with dropping temps and possible snow showers. Yesterday was unseasonably warm- good thing cause it rained most of the day.

Theaters be the only place to see good bands. Especially those that were built long before Altec ever thought of making Voices for them.
Glad you had a good time Ed. How high up were you when you took that pic? Dig the solar collectors in that car park.

Hope Ma smiles on us all.
We were in the Westin which is 73 floors high.... We were up in the restaurant up top when I took the pic....

cmh6122

Reaction score
Could you persuade her to film you been watched, watching, so we can watch you watching yourself sweat about how to behave in a watching been watched situation?

Not sure I got that right. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
:applause::applause::applause::applause: Not sure either, but it is something to ponder. And what Tom said.

g mornings and afternoons

I think that I've posted this Cambridge reading test here before
That's so much easier for me than backwards. Would have added that but had no clue how to describe it.

Doubt I have ever been in a building more than 20 stories tall. Bet the cameras up there catch some interesting weather.
Sounds an epic holiday trip Ed.

Sitting in my robe at my desk listening to an old Western on the tube as the dryer supplies noise. Pork loin and roots in the crockpot, and nice breakfast warming my tummy still.

Doesn't get much better than this

cmh6122

Reaction score
Oh but it does!

Just checked my email; got my gas bill for what I used 11/28-12/28, and it was $27.44. Have danced the happy dance for coming in under $100 this time of year.

Wonder if I will be able to leave my windows open this summer.