The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Phil47uk

Reaction score
You've been doing this for years now. Who are yi not related too? The McBigNose clan are still in denial last I heard... Big nose. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
:lol:
I've been a member of an ancestry site for years but there's a skill in knowing what you are doing as well as where and what to search for etc etc.
My cousins son is the expert at all that and subscribes to sites that I don't have access to.
The McConky?.. :oops:
I'll have to inform Paul we might have some Jock in there somewhere.
Kosher macaroni cheese and the prospect of Jimmy Krankie parting Loch Lomond and guiding us through the glens for forty years....Oy gevalt !....:facepalm:

:laugh2:

79standard

Reaction score
I've been on the ancestry site most of today and handed over some more family info to my cousins son who's really into all this genealogy stuff and is doing my dad's side of the family tree..

:laugh2:...
Just found out today I'm third and fourth cousin and related to around 26 members of the Rothschild family.. :oops:
My family has been said to have tenuous connections to that family as well, but sadly it doth not translate into wealth or power.

79standard

Reaction score
Is it? Never noticed, just make it up it as I go along. Seems like a good idea to put a cap on certain words, not for the rules, but for way they look to the artistic eye, aye?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Oh, aye!
Out of whimsy, I loov using archaic devices like gratutious hyphens and unnecessary capitalization (e.g. Goat-Magick).

As a kid, I adored silly-but-droll writers like L.J.K. Setright, Henry N. Manney III, Jean Shepherd, and P.J. O'Rourke.
They left a mark.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
My family has been said to have tenuous connections to that family as well, but sadly it doth not translate into wealth or power.
No, I can't say much came my way either..:laugh2:
Mind you, I say that I share DNA with people called Rothschild but has that anything to do with "The Rothschild's" that people associate the name to.
Perhaps it's a common name like "Smith" and there are loads of families named Rothschild.

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
I'm still here and drunk... with fluffy white & dark grey scattered clouds with temperatures in the mid to mild bollocks for this time of year.

You're listening to Shit 1 Ohh 5 on K R U D radio & lets kick off the day with some mellow soft rock you lucksters. Take it away.

Latest Threads