The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I blame myself.

On a related note...

on a related note ? :laugh2:

psychedelics ( particularly LSD ) have played a part in behavioral / mental illness therapies and research for a very long time . I've done some of that " research " myself :cool2:

why do people keep looking at these ideas , like they're something new ?

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Because there's so much resistance to them. You have to beat people over the head with the the same findings over and over again for decades to overcome confirmation bias.

There was research in the '60s that was covered by Mike Wallace I think, that looked at LSD therapy for alcoholism. They had around an 80% success rate. Then it was made illegal and the program shut down. You can still find the Voutoob of that report.

79standard

Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble registering likes? I've selected posts and come back later to see no likes. We've come to like posts as a way of acknowledging that we've read them, and a conspicuous absence implies we DON'T like them. :laugh2:
happens to me often.
a refresh usually puts it right, but it makes you wonder where the hell the Likes disappeared to in the meantime.
:hmm:
:dunno:

Last edited:

cmh6122

Reaction score
G'day all.

Supposed to be a sweet day; though current models suggest we will have 4-6 inches of snow Sunday/ early Monday.
Dog babies be crashed and burned on the couch.

I have this finish Squier VM P51
squire.jpg

Is a great guitar although I must confess the desire (again if I had the price burning a hole in my pocket) for one of these
squier1.jpg

(a CV Squier Custom) so I could swap the necks and have a Squier version of that custom tele Ted had built with the maple board-still my all time fave tele.

Frank, stumbled onto this while doing research on that stetsbar trem. Not near the range but so much simpler to set up and half the price.
Better get some chores done.

Hope Ma smiles on us all.

cmh6122

Reaction score
Wanted one of these but never picked one up.... Dernit...

View attachment 426552
I am partial to Gibson scale (my Carvin is 25") so my strat owning periods were fairly short. Fact that it took me an inordinately long time to really acquire an appreciation for single-coil pickups did not help either. This guitar has a pretty wide range of sound possibilities and still speaks with a cohesive voice- if that makes sense. And it covers Fender-ish needs really well.
Were I to do the fantasy neck swap, I truly doubt I would hear the difference. I can say with certainty that the change would not matter nearly so much as how cool the tele would look.

Latest Threads