The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Cannon Ball

Banned
Reaction score
G'day all.

Cold start, but going to get mid-50s this after.

Welcome Cannon Ball. Any significance to the moniker?

Hey Tom. I join the 64 club today. Gonna splurge on some new socks.

Today's offering.

Hope Ma gives us all a grin.
No, the haters hated heartstring so I spelled this one wrong so they would still have a reason to hate. Haters gotta hate! :wave:

BBD

Reaction score

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Forty years ago today.

I was at The Cincinnati Riot a year or so before. (Maybe it was '77?) At that Zeppelin concert 100 were arrested, glass doors shattered, one person killed falling from the upper seats, I was lifted bodily by the crowd and rushed through the doors...barely avoiding being crushed into the divider. If I had fallen...or anyone had...the tragedy would have happened that year. Festival seating allowed me to elbow my way to the stage and see Page and Plant from a few feet away. Inside the stadium people were setting off bottle rockets and Roman candles. It was chaos...but I loved it.

Thunderdome.
I remeber a " very special episode " of WKRP in Cincinnati , addressing the situation

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Gah! It's already happening!
on a serious note . for a man that has an appreciation for fine craftsmanship . and has worked with a variety of different wood working / finishing projects . and . that likes to play the guitar

you can't honestly say that you wouldn't love to be holding that Tele in your hands right now . . .