The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
I REALLY liked P.B. once I watched a few episodes.... Damn fine production!

The realism is great as far as sets....

Great series...
How did you get on with the accents Ed? Lots of mad stuff going on, Brummie, Cockney, Ulster, Weegie & of course Yankie but that one wouldn't have troubled you.

sliding tom

Reaction score
How did you get on with the accents Ed? Lots of mad stuff going on, Brummie, Cockney, Ulster, Weegie & of course Yankie but that one wouldn't have troubled you.
As far as I understand it: Edro's from below the Mason - Dixon line so you better not call him a "Yankie" - he may start to call you an "Englishman"! :laugh2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score

I loved the accents.... Melting pot of folks....

I read that southern accent was directly related to English more than anywhere in the country.... It has just become more elongated for whatever reason......

Phil47uk

Reaction score
2:00 a.m. Up in the Brecon Beacons in Wales and just got back to the hotel from an astronomy evening and talk with Lauren.
Awesome evening on one of my favourite topics.
Lots of driving since yesterday afternoon so not been around.
Gonna sleep like a log...
Night all.
:wave:

79standard

Reaction score
New phone.
Galaxy. Works better than my older Samsung Planned Obsolescence Special because it's 32GB, twice as much kungfu than before. With 16GB, I was always on the verge of blowing up the silly thing.

One downside: in spite of all kinds of backup measures, the ABP browser lost every last one of my bookmarks.

And people wonder why I have fifty-seven tabs open at all times.... :cool2:
That protects against treachery except for when you have to transfer to a new phone, at which point all that backup software is just a Great Big Fail.

Last edited:

Latest Threads