The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Danny Kent. Amazing Moto3 rider. What are the limits of carrying a knife in the UK anyhow?

I have one of these on my person at all times:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Danny Kent. Amazing Moto3 rider. What are the limits of carrying a knife in the UK anyhow?

I have one of these on my person at all times:
Possession of a knife with a blade length more than 3 inches is illegal.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
So I can take my Kershaw on my UK trip then?
Not sure I'll have to ask my son in law who was Police sergeant.
If it's a locking knife then it definitely is illegal.

Here's a link..

Gooner

Reaction score
Not much to complain about.... :hmm:

Will be loading the trailer later this evening for a gig tomorrow and then maybe a couple of beers wid dem lads! :thumb:

Wanted to mention that my Tech21 Trademark amp has been back in shape since the treatment with DeOxit - thanks for the tip! :)
We’ve got a pub gig tomorrow as well, it’s at one of the local villages called Lyminge.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Not sure I'll have to ask my son in law who was Police sergeant.
If it's a locking knife then it definitely is illegal.

Here's a link..

Pretty sure my Kershaw is illegal then. It's a 3-inch blade that opens with an assist and locks into place.

I mainly use it to attack boxes and shite product packaging. I use it to cut food at places without knives also. See also bbq

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Not much to complain about.... :hmm:

Will be loading the trailer later this evening for a gig tomorrow and then maybe a couple of beers wid dem lads! :thumb:

Wanted to mention that my Tech21 Trademark amp has been back in shape since the treatment with DeOxit - thanks for the tip! :)
Loading a trailer..:shock:
Jesus Tom just how big is this amp of yours?..:laugh2:

Have a good gig you old bugger... :cheers:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Pretty sure my Kershaw is illegal then. It's a 3-inch blade that opens with an assist and locks into place.

I mainly use it to attack boxes and shite product packaging. I use it to cut food at places without knives also. See also bbq
That would definitely be illegal then.
Unless you are visiting some unsavoury areas of a big town or city at night you won't have any need to carry a knife over here anyway gtarzan.
I've never ever carried one nor know anyone who does.
Most of the knife crime or shootings you hear about in the UK are gang related and occur in certain inner town or city areas where they mostly bump off each other ..:laugh2:

Last edited:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
I see Dom is driving through Dorset on his way to Cornwall and polluting our beautiful county .
I was going to set up a road block and a toll booth and charge the bugger for fouling the Dorset coastal path but he must have sneaked through early this morning.
Oh well, we might nab him on the way back..:laugh2: