The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

79standard

Reaction score
On our way back to the tranquility of the shire from London. Just approaching Salisbury Plain and Stonehenge.
Nice sunny warm day..

Any messages anyone wants conveyed to the Druids while I'm in the vicinity?
Tell 'em they're doing a helluva job, and could they maybe heal my brothers Bob and Chris and my friend Bill of their respective cancers?

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Tell 'em they're doing a helluva job, and could they maybe heal my brothers Bob and Chris and my friend Bill of their respective cancers?
It would all be herbal Tim. Some of their herbal remedies make sense others have been surpassed by science.
Mind you, you'd be surprised at just how many people swear by these ancient potions. There are a couple we know that never ever go to a doctor and take all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff that quite frankly we wouldn't risk taking but they 100% believe in it so I suppose it must play an important roll psychologically.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
A brain fart :laugh2:

Yarp, I fecked up - sorry for the confusion but I blame the liniment.
I wondered what on earth you were talking about..Mind you I'd never heard of Heaven 17 either.
Just listened to those too and there really isn't that much difference as I couldn't get much beyond 45 seconds listening to them either..:laugh2:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
G'day all.

Lots of partly cloudy may keep us at the high 80s. The heat index is still gonna do mid-90s.
The dog babies are crashed.

Cause there is drowning in the shallow end.

Hope Ma puts a grin our way.
Dogs aren't keen fans of hot weather, although some breeds fair better than others.
And of course some don't function at all in the heat...:laugh2: