The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yodies all! Good juju all around!

I am officially an old fart. Was in the Social Security office this morning, signing up for my SSI check!

Let's see, two new speakers for a bass cab, a new digital console.... oh yeah..... I made it to 62!

I've decided that my new mantra is gonna be "Nawt. Can't do that. I'm on the Social Skurity now....."

:cool:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Driving myself nuts again reading up on the existence of multiverses be they branes or bubble universes. The more technology advances and the more new data comes in the chances that we are not the only universe seems to be getting more likely.
If there are an infinite number of universes then that also means that there are an infinite number of you as there are only so many ways you can arrange matter and therefore if there are an infinite number of universes then sooner or later the arrangement of matter will have to repeat itself....Infinitely...
One of the reasons I don't believe in God as if there were he would have driven himself mad trying to ponder his own existence.
Or is everything simply all an illusion?

KP

Reaction score
Driving myself nuts again reading up on the existence of multiverses be they branes or bubble universes. The more technology advances and the more new data comes in the chances that we are not the only universe seems to be getting more likely.
If there are an infinite number of universes then that also means that there are an infinite number of you as there are only so many ways you can arrange matter and therefore if there are an infinite number of universes then sooner or later the arrangement of matter will have to repeat itself....Infinitely...
One of the reasons I don't believe in God as if there were he would have driven himself mad trying to ponder his own existence.
Or is everything simply all an illusion?

Watch the German series "Dark".

79standard

Reaction score
Yodies all! Good juju all around!

I am officially an old fart. Was in the Social Security office this morning, signing up for my SSI check!

Let's see, two new speakers for a bass cab, a new digital console.... oh yeah..... I made it to 62!

I've decided that my new mantra is gonna be "Nawt. Can't do that. I'm on the Social Skurity now....."

:cool:
I'm not far behind ye, Rusty.
59 comes up this August 6, so 62 is not that far.

79standard

Reaction score
Y'all should hear what I've got in the pipeline.

One more album's worth of guitar-flavored ambient/spoken word is being edited and tweaked,
AND there's my 2 sets from the Y2K17 Santa Cruz looping festival, where I went totally apesh*t. (My mindset was "I have some of the scariest musicians in the world sitting there watching, and I flew 3000 miles to play this show, and I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to do this again, so I have to rip a hole in the space-time continuum. "

(There's video, too. It's fun. I wanted to give these people a *show*.)