The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
nice work . but . . . shouldn't the PiL car be a little bit . bigger ? :laugh2:

butter boy would never fit in that thing
Butter Boy? . . . :lol: :rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I have no idea what that means but I'm killing myself laughing nonetheless. :rofl::cheers2:

Phil was feeling under the weather, so we decided to cover him head to toe in lard for medicinal purposes...

Unfortunately he went downhill very quickly afterwards.

Fardwark

Reaction score
I still have no idea why the fuck he did that...
He said it was because he didn't have any record company backing and if he did a shit ad we got another PiL album & tour.

I don't know, maybe that's the reality of it, but it did cause me considerable discomfort anytime it came on the box, and it was shown all the time when first aired. :mad2:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
It's very cool that you have such old famblee snaps, Phil!
Hi Tim,
Some people in families are interested in that sort of thing, others are not but luckily my Grandmother and Aunt collected all this sort of stuff neatly organised in albums.
I must admit that when I was younger I didn't really pay much attention to it all but it's only as I've gotten older that it's really started to interest me. But I suppose that's common to every generation.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
g mornings and afternoons . hope that All are having a Great Wednesday :thumb:

like I said . my younger sister is the keeper of the records / photos . I'll be seeing her in August , and hope that she has some of the keepsakes digitized by then

little chance of hearing from her before then . she's convinced that I'm possessed by demons , and won't even let the nephews talk to me . for fear that I'll convince them to walk into the Fires of Nowhere . of course none of my siblings are normal :laugh2: . just never expected any of them to become religious nutjobs .. . .
Astute gal your sister...:laugh2:

Luckily I don't seem to have ultra religious members on either side of my family.
My mother , grandmother and aunt were quietly Christian and no way extreme.
Same with my cousins in Switzerland who I believe are Catholic and on my dad's side conservative Jewish, again not extreme in their beliefs and luckily nobody as as kid tried to push their beliefs onto me. Exactly what we did with our kids as both Sylvia are what one would probably term agnostics.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
I can imagine that throughout history __ the " blood is thicker " thinking was really about strength in numbers . when large families had to pull together for the sake of the cause , or survival of the lineage

modern times are different . and so many conflicting personalities within families now

it's only within the last few years that my younger sister has become this way . almost like a switch flipped , and she decided that she would be one of The Saved . we were all raised with ( what most would consider to be ) pagan beliefs . and now she puts the blame on my parents for " corrupting " us . really bizarre ideas going on in her head __ but it offers some explanation to her , about the things that I've gone through

the mental illness issues that I've had , are just demons trying to communicate with me . the artistic and musical interests are Dark Gifts from below . I've been fairly successful with my fiances and pursuits over the years . more Dark Gifts :laugh2: . yup . religion explains it all

what she's not willing to accept __ is that mental illness runs on both my parent's sides . and the children all have some form of it . her obsessing over the Holy Details of everything , is just her version of right now . and it's going to be a rough ride for her , when she has a large community backing up all of her ideas . it's a place where she has a valuable role :facepalm:
Very difficult dealing with someone who has extreme views like that especially when they are surrounded with like minded people to back up their beliefs. It almost borders on cultish.
I remember we were once visited by a bass player like that who Sylvia didn't like one bit.
I have no problem with anyone's religious beliefs as long as they don't try and involve me and ram it down your throat which unfortunately many of these types often do.

Phil47uk

Reaction score

Fardwark

Reaction score
Indeed. I submit my final case with added trombone ....

I'm an Arsehole, I'm a fucking wanker,

I'm a tosspot (Bastard) Toerag (Fuckwit) Fart in a jar.

We're all arseholes, we're a bunch of fucking wankers...

You're all arseholes....

You get it. (I'm not an arsehole) Aye yi are.

Last edited:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Indeed. I submit my final case with added trombone ....

I'm an Arsehole, I'm a fucking wanker,

I'm a tosspot (Bastard) Toerag (Fuckwit) Fart in a jar.

We're all arseholes, we're a bunch of fucking wankers...

You're all arseholes....

You get it. (I'm not an arsehole) Aye yi are.
Not quite George Friedrich Handel but apt for a Thursday afternoon I suppose as I witnessed quite a few on the road today..:laugh2:

Fardwark

Reaction score
Guess you all could tell I was a bit refreshed last night. Broke my moratorium on not drinking alone any more.

Aw well. Quite a subdued drunk Sidney as far as old past indiscretions go.

There is a few other unrelated websites where folks are wondering where a big rant about the royal family came from. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: