The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Phil47uk

Reaction score
A mysterious character materialised virtually over night at the last Vasco trial and has sworn alligiance to the old Scouse twat ever since.

But who exactly is he?

In fact does he even really exist at all other than in cyber space? :shock:

The British secret service keep intercepting strange disjointed posts from him, which we have to decipher with an Enigma machine borrowed from Bletchley Park..

A typical Onehippie post would go something like this.

'i being me support Vasco. everyone is banjocaster lover. Justice has been not done to properly. beware Onehippie is um good'. :shock:..:hmm:

Is he an American, or a Scouse plant?

An image of him has been caught on camera, but we are still not sure if we have the right person.
Can anyone throw any light on the subject.

CCTV IMAGE MAY 5th 2012...

Last edited:

Cloverdale Road

Reaction score
To paraphrase PM Churchill, onehippie is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

I really don't know but I don't think that he's an American. Maybe a Vasco alias? Alien life form of some sort?

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's not Olive, that there is a Goon.
Yup.. that's Alice the Goon.

I have come to believe that Onehippie might be a living human brain, fed pure proteins via a feeding tube, pure oxygen through a pump circulating synthetic blood, and stimulated with small doses of electric shock (for stimulation) through the saline solution in the tank it floats in. This apparatus is to be found in Mr. Vasco's cellar; it is one of his many clandestine scientific experiments, and it is hooked directly to the Internet via a coaxial cable plugged into an adapter mounted in the cerebral cortex.

The brain itself is that of a Canadian.

--R

Phoenix59

Reaction score

I have come to believe that Onehippie might be a living human brain, fed pure proteins via a feeding tube, pure oxygen through a pump circulating synthetic blood, and stimulated with small doses of electric shock (for stimulation) through the saline solution in the tank it floats in. This apparatus is to be found in Mr. Vasco's cellar; it is one of his many clandestine scientific experiments, and it is hooked directly to the Internet via coaxial cable plugged into an adapter mounted in the cerebral cortex.

--R
Q: And how does it play guitar?

A: Badly.

Reaction score
He reminds me of this guy on the far right (our right, not theirs), standing next to "The Squire" Danaher

:hmm::hmm::hmm: Which would make Vasco "The Squire," if by chance he were Irish instead of ....well, you know what he is :naughty::laugh2:

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score

I have come to believe that Onehippie might be a living human brain, fed pure proteins via a feeding tube, pure oxygen through a pump circulating synthetic blood, and stimulated with small doses of electric shock (for stimulation) through the saline solution in the tank it floats in. This apparatus is to be found in Mr. Vasco's cellar; it is one of his many clandestine scientific experiments, and it is hooked directly to the Internet via a coaxial cable plugged into an adapter mounted in the cerebral cortex.

--R
Could it be........