The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Forum Member

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here at my gateleg. Lonely? I am? I'm never lonely and I never cry. What are you super-human? We all feel these emotions. Who am I talking to? Tim LoveWig. Who? See even as Tim T you are evil. You can't help it. At one time in your life you hated your fellow guitarists. The grudge is still there.

WAY DOWN INSIDE .......YOU Need..............................LLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE!

Cool, Lovewig. I get it.

You want me to bury my grudge?

NO WAY BABY BOY! You would die then.

So, What do I do?

Well, Don't worry about that now>>>>We are in thew middle of a thread.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Forum Member

I'm an island. I need NOBODY! Then why am I here? Very simple. I'm a hypocrite. I have 199 vitual friends here. I made a new SUPER TROLL? friend last week. I talk to him on his Youtube page. He is BANNED here. I wish he wasn't. THE MORE THE MERRIER!

I've always been like this. Bring everybody. I would invite enemies to my party. Sometimes they would fight. Sometimes a miracle would happen. They would bond. I would say>>>> HATE ME>>>I'm a menace>>>>then they could attempt to hate me. It is all PLAYGROUND games.

I sit here. Why? Because I feel the need to reach out. I love writing,but , I must admit. I like PROPAGANDA more. I used to write "THE SLACK NEWS". I had quit my band and I needed an outlet. I would go to Staples and print my "paper". It was a simple fanzine. I would hand them out FREE at shows. Propaganda must be FREE! I need NOTHING except the minds of my? Subjects? Readers? Future Cult-members?

I have become addicted to the call and response of the MACHINE! I was made for these times. I cry the blues. I HATE THIS NEW WORLD! LIAR! You love THE TOY! The Toy helps me communicate to my fellow guitarists. I can penetrate their minds. Enlighten them. Inspire them. WHATEVER I WANT TO DO!

Here is where the lonliness takes hold. I NEED MUSICIANS! Hired Help! Lackeys! Without them I can't play R+R! I know ,I can do solo shows. One man. One guitar. Bare bones. I want DRUMS! Real drums. Drums=R+R to me. Why must this be? I really should join a drummer's forum. NO WAY! Too nutty for even me.

So I need bodies. A pulse is good. Flesh+Blood. Yeah. A human. I think this thread is de-railing. It had promise. I like the title. Now, what am I talking about?

Drums! Music!Guitar Forums!

I KNOW! I need you. I do. It is No Fun writing to the VOID! I want respones. I'm weak>>>>>I LOVE HUMANITY! I WANT TO BATHE IN IT!

See how happy you can be? Make friends. Go on YouTube+ FACEBOOK+ MLP.Oh wait ,we are on MLP! Just go NUTS! Hi friend. Join me. HAVE FUN! NO FUN? LIVE! YES! LIVE LIFE!

Wow, I'm overjoyed!

Signing out from Since My Baby Left Me adelphia

The HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD

Tim Lovewig!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE-Okqna4sQ]Leo Sayer - You make me feel like dancing (1976) - YouTube[/ame]

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
fullsize_1.jpg

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Hey, ain't nobody's gonna PENETRATE my Mind!!:wow:

Who's the Mindfrigger here, me or you?..........

Really, I'm askin!?:dunno:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Hey, ain't nobody's gonna PENETRATE my Mind!!:wow:

Who's the Mindfrigger here, me or you?..........

Really, I'm askin!?:dunno:

Minnd ,you have potential. To want is to? Well I'm not sure. I want to be THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP of BS! It is a HARD job. But hey ,you know,keep working on IT. I think you could be alittle better at alienating? Pull the rug out.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME MINDFIGG??"

"Sorry I forgot the R. So it is Mindfrig? Not MinDfiGG?"

Then TOTAL SILENCE. Oh No! There goes another fig of my imagination?

So what is there besides PAI?How bout sleds. Sleds? Yeah, Flexible Flyers. ROSEBUD!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So much Fun today. Oh ,the Joy< ......

Heck with the JOY.....Seek and Destroy......BETTER YET.......Search and Destroy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irskrVvKR1E]Search and Destroy - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
very touching you smooth talking devil.

Nap, sometimes I go TOO far. I'm a REAL person. I feel PAIN. Somedays I want to throw poopy. Some days I want to RANT! MOST DAYS ! I want to go all out ID. I have been pent-up for too long. Now that I have my special toy=computer. I can PLAY for hours. Just like I did as a boy,walking through the meadow. Hi there,Mr. crayfish. Hi there. Mrs. HOPE! I Hi there, WORLD! Same thing I have doing for at least 30 years.

Except now I say"HI Thump>"
"HI BLING>>>>>>HI FEZZ

It is like I'm still a boy. New toys to play with. Virtual toys . See how GREAT that is for us?

Feather, keep holding up these boards.Good to see you doing well:dude:

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7TwCtB0Pdk]Adam Sandler - The Lonesome Kicker - YouTube[/ame]

napsak

Banned
Reaction score
Nap, sometimes I go TOO far. I'm a REAL person. I feel PAIN. Somedays I want to throw poopy. Some days I want to RANT! MOST DAYS ! I want to go all out ID. I have been pent-up for too long. Now that I have my special toy=computer. I can PLAY for hours. Just like I did as a boy,walking through the meadow. Hi there,Mr. crayfish. Hi there. Mrs. HOPE! I Hi there, WORLD! Same thing I have doing for at least 30 years.

Except now I say"HI Thump>"
"HI BLING>>>>>>HI FEZZ

It is like I'm still a boy. New toys to play with. Virtual toys . See how GREAT that is for us?

Feather, keep holding up these boards.Good to see you doing well:dude:
Thank you Sir. Most days I'm still a young girl at heart. Mostly on the job I have to turn it off and become a grown woman again. I take too much after my Father. I love to laugh but when I have a corner that is sucking me into it, I usually come out screaming and kicking.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Thank you Sir. Most days I'm still a young girl at heart. Mostly on the job I have to turn it off and become a grown woman again. I take too much after my Father. I love to laugh but when I have a corner that is sucking me into it, I usually come out screaming and kicking.

Feather right on. EVERYBODY wants to "play" you. Human nature. You can't be too nice. Then people think "victim. "It is sad. We must suit-up EVERY day or we would be chewing gum on the bottom of a shoe.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6aH9Sg2Ns&feature=related]Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock (RARE 1966 color clip) - YouTube[/ame]

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
We must suit-up EVERY day or we would be chewing gum on the bottom of a shoe.

Well crap - if that's the choice, I'll be the darned gum.
I done my time having it stuck to me by "the man".
No way am I prepared to sink to his level.
Go your own way.....

Latest Threads