The Limerick Thread

huffdaddy

Reaction score
Pinkbits created a thread which was good for a few laughs, so Harmony came up with the idea of a limerick thread, where everyone contributes.

The idea is for each person to contribute ONE line until the limerick is complete. The person who finishes the last line, then creates a new post with the starting line of the next one.

A few rules :

Stay within the form of the limerick. If you're not sure, check out this thread : http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/73705-something-small-but-free-my-mlp-brothers.html and pay particular attention to the creations of Vasco, Phil and Cookie. The Brits are masters of this !

Also, be creative, and by all means have fun at other member's expense, but please try to stay within forum rules. This could probably break down and get pulled pretty quickly. We don't want to create any hard feelings here either, so use your best judgment. If you think it will cause tears and a good-bye thread, maybe you better re-load ! :laugh2:

So let's give this a shot. I will start it off....

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Two lovers named Vasco and Phil,
Were game but not on the pill,
They both had the urge

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oops..sorry that may be difficult to rhyme with..but hopefully someone will be creative Lol

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Two lovers named Vasco and Phil,
Were game but not on the pill,
They both had the urge

To give a vagina a purge
and Harmony just fitted the bill. :shock:

:laugh2: Sorry you just asked for that..Cheeky madam..

Latest Threads