THE Les Paul Wall ❤️

jaycoyoyo

I would rather be playing guitar.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our seats were under the overhang near home plate, so we just hung out in our seats during the delay. The concert was super!

The wife and I walked over on the off day Sunday. What an awesome shop! We stayed at the Zachary and had a magical weekend at PJ with everyone! Although waiting in line for 10 hours on Monday only to be evacuated for the rain delay to lose our 2nd row spots hurt ;)
Here was the view!View attachment 438440

Prospector

Premium Member
Reaction score
Been to CME numerous times, including purchase of guitars and pedals. Incredible selection and helpful, knowledgeable staff. Also appreciate the multiple rooms to plug and play. A must visit if you are in Chicago.

Chicago Music Exchange

MLP Vendor
MLP Sponsor
Reaction score
The wife and I walked over on the off day Sunday. What an awesome shop! We stayed at the Zachary and had a magical weekend at PJ with everyone! Although waiting in line for 10 hours on Monday only to be evacuated for the rain delay to lose our 2nd row spots hurt ;)
Here was the view!View attachment 438440
Whoah! That's amazing!! -David A

Edge134

Reaction score
To me that is just a whole lot of great guitars not being played which is a total shame...

Mr. Soul

Reaction score
My favorite guitar store I've ever been to. I make it to Chicago 2 or 3 times a year, and each time includes a visit to CME. It is overwhelming in there, and I always see things I'd love to take with me as my one carry-on item. I fell in love with an early 70's ES-335 on one trip, and have regretted not bringing that one home ever since.

Chicago Music Exchange

MLP Vendor
MLP Sponsor
Reaction score
My favorite guitar store I've ever been to. I make it to Chicago 2 or 3 times a year, and each time includes a visit to CME. It is overwhelming in there, and I always see things I'd love to take with me as my one carry-on item. I fell in love with an early 70's ES-335 on one trip, and have regretted not bringing that one home ever since.
I appreciate you making it a point to visit us! Next time you're in give me a heads up! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

Warren Weldon

Peters Creek , Alaska
Reaction score
I have once, but I have made a ton of purchases from you online. I have to drive from AK-Fl-AK this Spring and we plan to stop in !!