The Les Paul is the most popular guitar model when you look at video views on the Five Watt World channel on YouTube

Reaction score
1. Gibson Les Paul (1.2 million views)
2. Fender Stratocaster (1 million views)
3. Fender Telecaster (924K views)
4. Gibson ES-335 (748K views)
5. Gibson SG (674K views)
6. Fender Jazzmaster (425K views)
7. Gibson Explorer (306K views)
8. PRS Custom 24 (286K views)
9. Gibson Flying V (268K views)
10. Fender Jaguar (263K views)

Other guitars:
Gretsch Duo Jet (205K views)
Ibanez Jem & RG (179K views)
Gretsch (144K views)
Fender Mustang (131K views)
Les Paul Junior (109K views)

kelsodeez

Reaction score
Maybe add the date of upload to each video so that we can compare views per day rather than overall view count, as some videos have had a longer time to acquire the views

Red Beard

Reaction score
While I have always been too intimidated to even try it, I'd think pedal steel would be more difficult by several magnitudes. I mean, take guitar - then add (in most cases) 4 more strings. And your feet and knees are constantly changing the tuning......

My head hurts just thinking about it.

Also, I used to date a keyboardist who said pipe organ is the hardest, because of the delay between key & bellows; you're always hearing what you played 3-4 notes ago.

The list is directly proportional to owners who spend their time online talking about and watching videos of guitars versus playing them.

Ummm,,,,kay…
Well if they didnt like your internet posting before,now they have video reason’s to not like any of your internet posting,,,and i didnt see a guitar in that video
Probably doesn’t own one
Future Congressman right there

MP4-22

Reaction score
I liked the video he did on the Beatle's guitars..... That kinda stuff is more interesting to me then old factories, Leo Fender, and Ted McCarty.

Cozmik Cowboy

Reaction score
Ummm,,,,kay…
Well if they didnt like your internet posting before,now they have video reason’s to not like any of your internet posting,,,and i didnt see a guitar in that video
Probably doesn’t own one
Future Congressman right there
Umm......what does any of that have to do with my post you quote?

Red Beard

Reaction score
Well it was quoted with the other post so it double on my post

Reactions: Who

Latest Threads