The job I want when I win the lottery...

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I ever have more money than I can spend, I want to start a full time guitar building business.

I would hire all local people that really need a second chance but have some skills. Every guitar built would be gifted to kids that want to learn, but can't afford it. It would be a blast to build without the stress of having a successful business.

I would have to have a job, I don't do well without something to focus on. What would you do to stay busy?

DavGrape

Reaction score
I'll be a buyer for your business; travel the globe in search of tonewoods.

I shall drive this whilst here in the States.
67_Etype.jpg

With a jaunty cap, governor.
cheesecutter-patchwork-english-wool-tweed-ivy-cap.jpg

Last edited:

PeteK

Reaction score
I'd probably do some sort of woodworking as a business if I didn't need the money. I enjoy making furniture.

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
I would like to open an old theater in my hometown. My mom worked there when I was young. It was originally used for vaudeville with ornate art deco moldings and designs. It was later cut up into a couple big movie theaters. I would put the stage back up and book good mid level bands. Maybe set local bands up to open to expose them to the artists who could teach them a little something.

TXOldRedRocker

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have a building on my property comprised of 3 sections. A music studio, a car shop and a hobby shop for metal and woodworking. There would be an orchard. And I'd live on a golf course. My time would be comprised of maintaining and using all of the facilities mentioned.

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aww who am I kidding.
I'd still spend all day on MLP and all evening watching Youtube.

But I'd do it in a 3,000 square foot house in Free America.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t ‘work’ that’s for sure. But yeah, loads of hobbies to be done.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a nice woodworking setup. Right now I'm limited to smaller things like pen turning. I'd by a bigger laser engraver for some custom work. Really enjoy the one I have now, but bigger is better (that's what she tells me anyway)

Latest Threads