The Idiots & Non-Payers of eBay Thread: Post & Block em!

Shadowplayer

Reaction score
I didnt pay for a few items I won - mostly because the seller was being a bitch about how to receive the money. One was listed as paypal but I got a message after I won saying he wants the cash in hand in person within 2 days. he lived quite far away. huge dick he was.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Oh **** me...he is back!

I am wondering about you now. I have sent you two messages. I have been polite , forthright and honest. Now, I still believe we can work things out between you and me.
Looking forward to your response
Rick

WTF does this fool WANT!?
I want to reply with this...

Your last message wasn`t question based but rather statement based.
Why are you beating around the bush here?
Wondering about me now?
Look at my feedback...all of it recent as a seller with no issues.
I wonder about you and your 5 feedback, all of which are more than 1.5 years old.

I am clueless as to what your point is in all of this...you got the guitar.
It was exactly as described in the auction...it was new old stock.
The fret ends are exactly how they were from the factory, the pickguard creaks...OK?
The nut on one of the bridge posts is stripped...well it was fine when I had it but new bridge posts and nuts are $10 shipped on ebay.
I buy lots of guitars and when I get them if they need work it is minor and I do it without an issue.
Was this some sort of plan for you?
I mean there really isn't any real issues with the guitar but it seems like you are nitpicking over silly minor things.
Point is, you have now modified the guitar...done work on it thus it is no longer in the same condition you received it in but if you want to open an ebay dispute by all means do so as I am really tired of this silly charade mate.

Cheers

MauiCliff

Reaction score
Chris,

Some buttheads... seem to think that you can return anything for any reason....
...........I don't get it.... :wtf:

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It is not like he was even remotely Papa Tom'ed at the sale price.
Perhaps you could send him a few $$ to buy some pickguard lubricant to at least take care of that pickguard noise issue?
:D
vaseline.jpg

JDB

Reaction score
Yeah it always worries me when you send a guitar off. I'm no luthier but I always polish and give it a set up the best I can just before I pop it in the box and pray that I dont get shit from the buyer.

Had one dude say he had to take it to his GIBSON LUTHIER:laugh2: for a set up but its not bad for an Epi MIJ.:slap:

garweft

Reaction score
I finally got a non payer... And on a BIN to boot. :laugh2:

Filed the non payer dispute so we will see if he ends up paying up, but I doubt it.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yeah the dude over my Bacchus is STILL emailing me and went all ape shit today.
Love hate with ebay listing

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
And now ebay just pulled my auction because it said Gibson Case in the title.
Been blocked for 3 days from selling...have to call them in the morn.
They said it violated listing guidelines by trying to get more biz via the Gibson but...WTF.
I am including the only Gibson hard case I have with the sale....then Vintage Jizz can list his with Gibson strings and gets away with it every time...**** me ebay has become total shite.

garweft

Reaction score
Yeah the dude over my Bacchus is STILL emailing me and went all ape shit today.
Love hate with ebay listing

That guy has to be going bat shit crazy over that. Especially knowing he broke it on purpose to try to get ebay to decide in his favor.

Your stories make me want to go pull ads down.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yeah ebay no longer cares about the small time seller...it is all about the stores making them HUGE bucks.

Latest Threads