The Idiots & Non-Payers of eBay Thread: Post & Block em!

GammyBird

Reaction score
I know what you mean, just did a shit job of getting my post to make sense.

lancpudn

Reaction score
I bought a Fender Custom II Telecaster off ebay that was 15 miles from me so i said i'll come collect it, There was only myself that bid on it, reason being the spelling was terrible.....Fendar costom telcaster so it didn't show up in the usual category on ebay. Anyhow the guy was really pissed about letting it go for a song and mouthing off, I checked the guitar over, it was good, gave him the money and then told him to learn how to f&*kin spell lolol.....BTW this guy was a university student:laugh2:

slapshot

Reaction score
Also on the guitar shipping Slap, you could wack on $15 for packing If anyone queries prices.
I should thats warehouse floor muppet minimum wage but $5-10 is enough.But do it a few times & you get a good estimate of what it costs.

until they un**** their system & allow us to list postage charges regionally I'm stuck with putting the $75 (typical from here to Perth & any other outback shithole) on the listing with a note in the description about being billed accordingly.After this one bellend decided to put a stink up cause I said it's "about $20 to sydney" not realising this one was in a case I had to bump it up to $30.Phone help told me I'm actually only obliged to charge the $75.Can't ask for more and certainly don't have to charge less.

I think the worst one is the guy who tries so ****ing hard to convince you to let them pick it up.

But yeah no secret people do scam on postage charges.
Remember I sold a guitar with $500 strings once ....
$8000 Greco ...
"Pearly Gates" hahaha

swampblues

Reaction score
I let one member come and meet me for a guitar to save him shipping, but if someone is a douche about the sale I just move "Butkus" to the front yard from the back and let him greet them. Problems solved

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 42

slapshot

Reaction score
ebay idiots? well here's a real winner.
you may remember her from the "i polished off the rock spirit logo" from my old Greco GT game of deception & lies.

dodgy ************

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yeah like that dickschnozz mij_vintage, avoid that seller.

slapshot

Reaction score
cajoc77

another ****wit that can't read & thinks a multitude of drivelling messages is somehow going to make me change my mind about letting strangers in my house ****ing hell it's a neck dumbarse.
box-mailed-done
they always do it AFTER they get their invoice too.
ebay should make their postage section ****ing bigger so these dumbarses can see it

slapshot

Reaction score
this dickheads from Silverwater.Apparently to them sydney is just down the road from port stephens for ****s sake it's 3-4 hours away.
Apparently after accepting her offer of 2/3 price she decided to throw a massive tanty because I wouldn't allow them to collect.
Seriously whats the big ****ing issue with this shit?
Guitar?hmm yeah maybe I dunno can be flexible on that but a small part I can just fire off in the mail tomorrow morning when I get the papers & do the lotto & they'll have it by mon/tues as oppossed to dicking around all weekend altering my schedule for someone to show up?Nah ain't gonna happen.And she's still trying to convince me to allow it.
I'm half a mind to say ok then wrap it round their ****ing head
or send em to the polly waffle down the road while i watch from the 7-11 carpark.That's always good for a giggle :thumb:

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
That last bit sounds right to me. Never let anyone near your house.

slapshot

Reaction score
greenbats
mij_vintage
cajoc77
pkeagle7681
benzo245
sjg1313
upsets77
sanman8753

PM for related deets

Latest Threads