The Idiots & Non-Payers of eBay Thread: Post & Block em!

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
So had an idiot by the user name of mscottwalker back out of the LP Jr single cut a week after he bought it...started pulling the million questions and wondering what the actual maker was and that it had a 3 screw truss cover, that he noticed a week AFTER purchase and not in the 30 photos during the auction, and claimed it was not a Greco etc and thus may not be MIJ.

So I relisted it today and sure as shit I got a new douche bag jump into the fray.
He will not stop emailing me and I suspect he just wants it badly but is not a fan of the refinished colour etc.
Either way it is a humorous little ditty (he has to be on drugs as he rants about some odd shit) and post em if ya got em so we can add these tools to out blocked list:

http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin

Hey,

It may HAVE ALSO BEEN be a KASUGA ...

but you BLEW IT !!!!

removing ANY authentic or original.... NO MATTER HOW BAD

is a million times better than what you did to it...

YUCK !!!

that "Les Paul" logo had been doctored but was possible to return to similar to original

oh well...

you dumped $500 off it's price AND are claiming for the hrs it took you to permanently screw it...

go get a hobby of fixing furniture !

keep your mits off the guitars !

To sand off the original finish and logo and replace it with

a club?

are you on drugs?

- guitardave13

Dear bobenis,

the garden city Guitarman...

dude...

you
SALUGHTERED that guitar !!!!

I can't even show you that one !!!

it WAS so RARE....

I am looking for an UN ****ED WITH
LP junior ...

your's is a mid 70's that has been "modified" by
some guy who thinks HIS view is the ONLY view...

yeah
SURE....

the guy who paints up rare and collectible guitars
thinks he knows which way is up...

GOOD LUCK on selling that Sep

WTF?! :laugh2: :hmm:

slapshot

Reaction score
I have some real winners in the archives there

mux164

Reaction score
i recently bought two epiphone humbuckers in their original plastic, and the douche who was the seller put the postage up, his reason was because his 11 year old son had listed them. originally the price was 15 dollars starting bid then 2.50 postage, the he was whining that they should be worth atleast 30 each and i got a good deal and i should just shutup and pay the additional postage. i mean what a tosser

slapshot

Reaction score
pretty sure ya gotta be 13 to use ebay?

there's a real zero in adelaide somewhere that decided a month after winning he'd message me asking if I was going to refund him the postage difference.Apparently this genius figured that since the listing said $75 for postage and the sticker was $37.50 he was entitled to a refund of exactly $37.50 & was adamant for days that he was.Nevermind the $3.50 for registered which isn't on the label nor the fact he was only actually BILLED $45.

JDB

Reaction score
Yeah I bought a used playstation for the kids and was asked to pay $10 more postage because actual postage was more than what the listing said. Told her thats bad luck, then when I got it the postage label was only 2.50 more. Bitch.
Ive sent guitars to outback QLD that cost me an arm and a leg.

Also on the guitar shipping Slap, you could wack on $15 for packing If anyone queries prices.

mux164

Reaction score
i've sent a tune 5 string bass and case to newcastle(2 and half hours away) and it cost me like 20 bucks, i couldnt get over how pissed off he was for me being the only bidder, and he said he would relist them if i didnt pay so i did, but that ****er is going to cop it when i receive them hahahaha

Zack

Reaction score
pretty sure ya gotta be 13 to use ebay?

there's a real zero in adelaide somewhere that decided a month after winning he'd message me asking if I was going to refund him the postage difference.Apparently this genius figured that since the listing said $75 for postage and the sticker was $37.50 he was entitled to a refund of exactly $37.50 & was adamant for days that he was.Nevermind the $3.50 for registered which isn't on the label nor the fact he was only actually BILLED $45.
lol Adelaide

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OMG I hate doing business on Ebay. it seems everyone is in the habit of opening "not as advertised" claim and extorting you for refunds... Can't stand it..

And another problem just came up for me. I shipping a beautiful Floyd Rose Classic Strat.. It was damaged in shipping.. So, of course open a claim.. WELL.. let me tell you this.. UPS will not honor claims in most cases. The reason the get away with it is that it wasn't "packed according to their specs" So they have an out and the shipper (me) is out the money on the damage.. Total and complete bullshit.. They are quick to take the insurance money at the drop off point never to mention a problem with the packing... Then they deny the claim... Another reason to use local Craigs list ads.

UITA

Reaction score
I sold £45 worth of neck on Ebay. £1 for the neck, Buy it now and £44 for postage!!! Boy did I get hate mail for that.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Haha eBay now charges a % on shipping to counteract that issue.
Still doesn't stop it but saves on Pay Pal charges and final value fees.

GammyBird

Reaction score
I was about to buy a remote for my tv a few months ago then I noticed the $30 shipping charges. Obviously got one somewhere else.

GammyBird

Reaction score
I sold an ObG reissue twice on ebay, both times were deadbeat bidders.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I don't really like relic jobs or single cut lp jr's but i thougt you did a fine job on that one.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yeah the previous finish was crap IMO.
I paid little for it so it was one of my 1st refins on a guitar...some will like others won't and that is kosher with me.
I like the dark colour and the mint guard.
Headstock inlay is not for everyone but it was just a Motorhead tribute and a 1st shot at inlays.

Cheers man

swampblues

Reaction score
I sold an ObG reissue twice on ebay, both times were deadbeat bidders.
Yea I finally bought it. I like the douchebags that kick tires want 500 extra pictures then get the MF and realize it's MIJ. I guess the guy thought Orville was the same guy that makes frickin pop corn in the USA. I feel your pain UDO, I like the refinish myself. OH yea buy the way pp gift now cost too. That sucks

UITA

Reaction score
I was about to buy a remote for my tv a few months ago then I noticed the $30 shipping charges. Obviously got one somewhere else.

But that's my point it's not obvious, if it was worth $30 shipping what's the big deal?

GammyBird

Reaction score
But that's my point it's not obvious, if it was worth $30 shipping what's the big deal?

Shipping was from Ontario, I eventually got the same remote which cost me $4.99 to ship, that was about right.

When I was selling coins on fleabay, shipping cost around $2 regular mail to just about anywhere. That $2 covered shipping and a nice padded envelope.

Latest Threads