The Holiday Gift Bragging Thread...HAPPY HOLIDAYS MLP!

redcoats1976

Reaction score
i got a toy rc helicopter! this thing is pretty bad ass =D

i took it in the front yard and figured out how to fly it. within 5 mins i had it up and running =)

full_XC5380_12b3acb.jpg

they are pretty cool,ive been into that since halloween.what size copter did you get?i have the small ones that you can fly in the living room...annoys the crap out of my doberman.we had the whole family(both sides) over for christmas,and grandson got a whole bunch of train stuff.i had a good time watching him open it and play with it all.

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
i didn't open up my wife's gifts yet,but i bought myself this PRS Santana MD

prssantanamd015.jpg

:wow: Amazing guitars guys!

For christmas, I finally got a new set of pickups to replace the BB3 and chinese scammer pickup in my trad pro- hopefully they turn out alright after I get them wired up! I got that and the newest Foo Fighters cd, and a few other small things (mostly for the opening fun:D).

Coming soon: NAD! (still don't know what im going to buy, but I play guitar pretty much every day now, and still only have the same, limited sound amp from 2 and a half years ago- it is time for an upgrade!).

Anyways, Merry Christmas guys!

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i had three of my most dear dreams come true, with a hint that the fourth and last, might be next. i am a happy girl ;)

hobbyman

Reaction score
My seven year old son wrote this song for me and gave it to me as one of my Christmas presents.

This is what it looks like:
hobbyman-albums-misc-photos-picture43577-sons-song.jpg

and this is what it sounds like (with me playing it):
[SC]http://soundcloud.com/cordoveno/l1225002[/SC]

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My best present was doing well enough to help a whole load of animal charities. It's a great feeling when you know you're helping those little dogs out there looking for a home. :D
Oh, and I got an iRig and a case for the iPhone too. lol

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i ran the atari punk console though the moogerfooger.... WOW! .... awesome! New song in the works!!!!!!!

Latest Threads