LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ST is the same way.
Same users making trouble.
Any thread with a HINT of leaning in a direction other than their personal PC views, they'll drop little nuggets to bait people into reacting, then the thread gets deleted.
Over and over again, same few people.
Rather than deal with the troublemakers, they just kill the thread.

The result? Everyone is walking on egg shells, and there are very few "fun" threads.
The only positive result is they don't seem to have a bunch of sock puppets representing previously banned members, because they simply rarely ban anyone other than spammers.
I think there have only been two actual user bans there in the last 6 months... both were obviously trouble when they joined.

That's just ridiculous.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nita Strauss.

No idea if she's non-binary.

I'm searching hard for a way to care.

It ain't here, it ain't there, it ain't over, under, sideways , down. None of my business, not playing their game, none of my beexwax what their sexual pecadilloes are.

Why do people give a flying fuck what someone "identifies" as, has in their pants, is binary, circular, trapezoidal tendencies.. "hey, lookie here, I shoved a tennis racket up my ass today! And on Tuesdays, I think I'm a giraffe! Wednesdays, I'm a fat old lady with bingo wings!.."

It really has Zero effect on the lives of others. Why do they start a huge discussion and a war over it?

oh, wait.. "attention". but of course.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Out of consideration of the mods, I think I will make all efforts to not ponder aloud in respect to the aforementioned Gerp thread....

All efforts... Yep, trying real hard.... I think I need to go out of the shop for a smoke break.....

I do this often. Go out of the shop for a smoke break. Especially if I pick up the phone and check in on MLP.

images.jpg

Gfunk_Minor

Ooooops
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm searching hard for a way to care.

It ain't here, it ain't there, it ain't over, under, sideways , down. None of my business, not playing their game, none of my beexwax what their sexual pecadilloes are.

Why do people give a flying fuck what someone "identifies" as, has in their pants, is binary, circular, trapezoidal tendencies.. "hey, lookie here, I shoved a tennis racket up my ass today! And on Tuesdays, I think I'm a giraffe! Wednesdays, I'm a fat old lady with bingo wings!.."

It really has Zero effect on the lives of others. Why do they start a huge discussion and a war over it?

oh, wait.. "attention". but of course.
^^^THIS^^^

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Let's be clear.. It's not that I don't want to hear about somenone's "non-binary adventure" out of respect for them.

I have no respect in that regard for someone who broadcasts their private shit. To me, that says they have no respect for themselves.

I just don't want to hear about it because it has zero impact on my life, and I don't want disgusting details.

I do not share my own disgusting details with anyone, and I expect the same. Or, they get the same thing I just said. I don't give a fuck so shut the fuck up about your sexual oddities.

capnbooboo

Reaction score
maybe its time we all got together and made a [email protected] list of websites that are unfair, trash innocent people and also ban them?

I mentioned in another post, just yesterday a friend of mine got banned for violations of some sort of language which was not explained and until mid Sept, his only words?
Boss SD-1, need to identify the serial, 20 comments about the pedal and where to locate the serial, last comment he made was asking the last user if he had compared his black label 1990s Boss SD1 to the newer un modifiable versions or Waza SD-1= bam, he got banned lol!

No politics, no nudity, no fowl language, the right section (effects and pedals) the right subject...dunno about that site, the only time I was there I asked about a Marshall Les Paul combo with deluxe pick ups...zero response..I gave up.

James R

Reaction score
Not that long ago we had a guy who would necro ancient old threads, I'm talking years ago, and give one-word or two-word replies like "Yes" and "I agree".

That was it. and he did it all over the forum. Absolutely no content or value or discussion at all. Nothing. He wouldn't post in new threads, he wouldn't offer anything.

We told him to knock it off. He claimed he had "rights" to do that.

Don't see him around anymore.
It's all about common sense and basic decency, not enough of that shit is taught in schools.

As an old and dearly departed friend used to say
"It doesn't take a talent to be an asshole."
(RIP, Rollie)

James R

Reaction score
In other news, my phone keeps insisting on changing their to there, and vice versa.
It's passing me off, because I definitely understand the difference between the two.

Damned smartphone is making me look pretty stupid.

Latest Threads