James R

Reaction score
I'd be passed off two.
Fucking hell.

facepalm.gif

Jeremiah

The Worst
Reaction score
I know this is a necrothread but I just wanted to pop in and say that TGP banned not MY IP, but the IP's I was assigned by ExpressVPN. As soon as I took my computer out of the VPN and just gave myself a vanilla ISP IP, I could get in.

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is a necrothread but I just wanted to pop in and say that TGP banned not MY IP, but the IP's I was assigned by ExpressVPN. As soon as I took my computer out of the VPN and just gave myself a vanilla ISP IP, I could get in.

With about everything db driven, I am sure the web munky could stroke the SQL bucket for commonalities referenced to unames, IPs, IP blocks, etc... They can find VPN blocks I'm sure.. Patterns...

I could see blocking IP blocks... One sees the same bullshit coming from the same Class C all the time, smoke the entire Class C and see who bitches about it... Nobody bitches via email? Cool. Done.

On one platform I ran years back with a specific topic and geo area of focus, I blocked countries....every stinking IP block I could find.... Wasn't gonna entirely stop the bullshit BUT doing so makes it more difficult to find an IP block that can get through..... It requires time and effort. Too easy for them to pick on somebody else rather than trying different IPs trying rain on my parade... Can't totally stop em, but the secret is to be as a big pain in the ass one can be so they go elsewhere....

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ask SteveC. He will do it for free!

@SteveC 's over in OKC right now. He's been spotted on the hwy with a largw hefry bag, cleaning up spillage from an overturned big-rig..

You could say that Steve's got a big bag of dicks.

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SteveC 's over in OKC right now. He's been spotted on the hwy with a largw hefry bag, cleaning up spillage from an overturned big-rig..

You could say that Steve's got a big bag of dicks.

I could so run with that....for ages...

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to disconnect from PIA to post CL ads. If they see a VPN connection it flags the ads immediately.

Latest Threads